Chapter 67

(Leticia's gym outfit)
Leticia's pov
Me and Diego gets to the school and hand in our notes and got a pass and it was time for 2nd period (p.e). I see Dulce and Lola and I yelled glow, red over here and they smiled and walked to me and Lola said Um where were you and I giggled and said Diego took me to the doctors cause I been throwing up. They gasped and Dulce said are you pregnant and I chuckled and said I won't know until my doctor calls me about the results and we started walking along with Diego and hector and Lola said well I hope everything is ok with you. I said same and Lola well I will see you three later and we said bye and I walked with Dulce and Diego and I said have you went to see Julio and Dulce said I FaceTime this morning and last night but after school I'm going to go see him and I nod my head and said you know he's not mad at you he loves you Dulce your his little sister/everything it's not your fault. She sighs and said I know I just keep thinking it is it's just I wish Daniela just left it alone and everyone would be fine and Diego said how did Julio know where she was anyways and I said you know that's a good question. Dulce said I don't know but after school I'm going ask him and I said I'll go with you and Diego said ok see y'all in the gym and we said bye and walked into the girls locker room and Dulce said thank god it's warm in here I am freezing. I laughed and said girl I told you Mother Nature has gotten some dick and don't know if she wanna he hot or cold and Dulce laughed hella hard while she was changing and said shut the hell up and I laughed and said it's true and I changed into my gym outfit. We finished and Dulce said I wonder what we playing next week and I said hope it's something else cause I am sick of tennis now it's really getting boring and we walked outside and Dulce said I don't know I think we look pretty sexy hitting the ball back and forth. I giggled and said girl you already know and we walk to where our class be. I am so nervous for the results.

 I am so nervous for the results

(Dulce's gym outfit)

Bonita's pov
While I was working, Daniela shows up and I sarcastically said oh hey of course Daniela you can show up anytime at my work before you have to go to work. She smiled and said I brought coffee and I rolled my eyes playfully and said well I'll take it just this time though I'm very tired and she said your welcome but I came here to see Julio and I said well you came just in time he's eating breakfast right now than he has to take his medication and she said can I go see him. I said yea I don't see why not and she kissed my cheek and  starts walking to the elevator and I chuckled and said that crazy girl and I walk to go check on another patient. I  see Myra and the manager said um Myra why are you here and she said what you mean I work here do you not remember and the manager said I know that but you are suspended for a week from work since you know the incident that happened yesterday. Myra said loudly your kidding right huh this is some bullshit I have 2 fucking sons I at home that I have to take care of, cable, and smud, and you wanna fucking tell me that I am off work for a week wow ok. The manager said I'm sorry Myra but I have to ok just give you some time to calm down and she started crying and said fine whatever are you happy now bonita are you fucking happy your husband and your daughter Daniela did this to me and she knocked down a vase and walked out the door. The manager said are you ok Bonita and I nod my head and I said I'm fine and I walked away with tears in my eyes. Are they really the reason why she can't work?