Chapter 5

(Dulce's outfit and hair)
Dulce's pov
While I was sleeping and dreaming about Julian un ser guapo (handsome self), my brother Julio yelled despierta a Dulce y deja de soñar (wake up Dulce and stop dreaming. I groaned and put the pillow over my face and he start dragging me by the feet and I said ok ok I'm up now let me go and he chuckles and said mom cooked breakfast and who the hell is julio? I popped up fast with wide eyes and said no lo sé (I don't know). He laughs and said whatever whoever he is he got you drooling and I pushed him and walked downstairs and mom said buenos días (good morning) and we said bueno días mamá (good morning mom). We fixed our plates and I sat next to Daniela and Enrique said Dani I just wanna say your breath really stinks in the morning and we all laughed and Dani said and I just wanna say that your face is really drooling in the morning. Julio said no,es Dulce (no that's Dulce) and I sticked my tongue out at him and i said what you guys gonna to do today mom and dad and dad said bueno, tengo que manejar algunos negocias (well I got to handle some business) and mom said adónde vas (where you going). Julio speak up and said oh we going to go see uncle tony and mom smiled and said say hi for me and dad said I will and gave her a kiss. After we finished breakfast, we washed off our dishes and head upstairs to get ready for school I am so nervous to be honest but I know I'll be fine. After I did my routine, I dry off and start on my hair while listening to i did you wrong by Mr. Capone-E. I get a texted from Julio and he said "buenos días princesa I hope you have an amazing day at school"(Good morning princess) I smiled and said "bueno días guapo I hope you have an amazing day too" (good morning handsome". I put on my outfit and shoes and grab my backpack and head downstairs and dad said you want me to take you kids to school and me and Enrique said sí sí (yes yes) and he laughed and grabbed his keys to his lowrider. My mom said que tengas buen día en los niños de la escuela te amo (have a good day at school kids I love you) and we said nosotros también te queremos mamá (we love you too mom). Welp here goes nothing.

 Welp here goes nothing

(Dads lowrider)

Enrique's pov
Me and Dulce get to school and dad said do you want me to pick you two up after school and Dulce said no, está bien papá  caminaremos (no it's ok dad we'll walk) . He smiled and said ok I love you both be safe and we said love you too and got out the car and I sighed nervously and said are you ready and Dulce said no  lo eres (are you?). I chuckled and said no and we walked in and there goes everyone staring and whispering and we walked into the front office and Dulce said hola   Mi  nombre es Dulce y este es hermano ,Enrique  (hi my name is Dulce and this is my brother Enrique) . The lady smiled and said hello my name is mrs. Cherry it's nice to meet you both welcome to James A. Garfield what grade are you two in and Dulce said I'm a junior and my brother is an 8th grader and she said ok I'll call 2 students down here to show you around please sit down . We sit and Dulce said vaya, esta escuela es mug diferente (wow this school is way different) and I said I know right es más grande (it's bigger) and a guy walks in and I recognize him it's Manuel and I smiled and said hey Manuel and he handshakes me and said hey Enrique wassup I'm going to be showing you around. I grab my backpack and Dulce said  adiós (bye) and I said bye sis and I walked out the office. Let's see how this day goes .

 Let's see how this day goes

(Enrique's outfit)