Chapter 47

(Daniela's outfit & hair)
Daniela's pov
While I was taking orders and serving people their food, Derik walked in and said good morning love and I smiled and said good morning Derik you want your usual a hot French vanilla coffee and the cheesy steak omelette with green peppers, cheese, bacon, potatoes, and hash-brown oh and strawberry chocolate waffles. He kissed my cheek and said you are the best sweetheart and I smiled and blushed and said I'll be right with you after this order and I go set down the plates and drinks and said enjoy your breakfast and let me know if there is anything you need. I walked back to the kitchen and let the coolers know what Derik knows and they already on it and I walked back to the front and said I'm back and he smiled and said mmmm I actually missed you and I pushed him playfully and said oh hush you always miss me. He said true but how is your dad any answers from him and I sighed and said no my mom told me that the police is gonna stop by today to ask him questions and he said hopefully he answers them and I said me too. I hand him his coffee, set down the syrup, and said here is your coffee and your delicious waffles your omelette is almost done and he smiled and said mmmm always smell good and taste good and I smiled. He said so there is a lowrider cruise Friday night you wanna come and I said are you asking me on a date and he said yes, yes I am and we can go to that taco truck you been dying to try and I giggled and said what I love tacos and he said and I love that giggle. I blushed and grab his omelette and said here you go anything else and he said hot sauce and sour cream please and I said you got it and I grab hot sauce and some sour cream and said here you go enjoy and I kissed his cheek and went back to working. So far I'm calm and good no headaches, no stress.

Lola's pov
I walked to my 3rd period with Luis (one is g the gang members) which is p.e and Luis said so how is you and Antonio and I smiled and said we are good how is you and your girl and he smiled and said we good I'm taking her to cruise night and bowling with us this weekend. I squealed and said yay I can't wait to see her you got good taste Luis and he chuckled said thanks glow see you in class and I said kk and I walked in the girls locker room and took out my gym clothes and start changing and this girl that I talk to in here (cece) walked up and said wassup chica and I said hey chica and I put on my shorts and shoes and she said you going to cruise night on Friday and I said you already know it's finna be cracking. I put my hair in a ponytail and I feel myself about to throw up so I ran in a stall and start puking and cece holds my hair back and said you good girl what's wrong and she hands me a paper towel and I wipe my mouth and I said yea probably the breakfast didn't agree with my stomach this morning and I rinse my mouth out and chew some gum. We walked outside and she said maybe you should sit out for tennis and I said it's ok  I can handle it and she said you sure and I said yea I'll be fine and we got in roll call and start warming up. I don't want to say the word but I really hope I'm not pregnant.

 I don't want to say the word but I really hope I'm not pregnant

(Lola's gym outfit)

(Lola's outfit and hair)