Chapter 44

(Daniela's outfit and hair)
Daniela's pov
While I was sleeping, my alarm went off and I groaned and press stop on my phone and Dana said good morning mommy and I smiled and said good morning my babydoll. I pick her up and spin her around and she giggled and I kiss all over her face and she squealed and laughed and I smiled widely. Rosa walks in and saids I knew I heard laughing and Dana said Rosie and she ran to her and Rosa picked her up and said ooooh you getting big girl and Dana laughed and gave Rosa a kiss on the cheek. Rosa gasped and said thank you and she kissed her cheek back and I smiled and went in the bathroom to do my business and Rosa said why don't you go downstairs baby I made breakfast and she said yayyy and I heard her ran. I wipe and flush and start washing my hands and Rosa said we need to talk Daniela and I looked at her confused cause she never calls me by my real name unless she's mad at me and I said ok and dry my hands. We walk downstairs and saw Dana and Rosa's mom eating and watching the news and I said good morning and her mom smiled and said good morning Dani and me and Rosa went in the backyard. She yelled what the fuck is going on with you Daniela and I said what are you talking about and she said Julio called last night and said you need some help cause you want to fucking go ham on everybody about Julian's uncle!!! I yelled he tried to kill my fucking dad Rosa was Rosa yelled how are you so sure were you there, did you see it, ok than you have no fucking proof end of discussion Daniela you are taking this way too far. I yelled I followed him Rosa and I saw him and Rosa said I had enough of this bullshit and she went back inside the house and I kicked one of the chairs and cry. Why does everyone think I'm going crazy? I'm not fucking crazy!!!

 Why does everyone think I'm going crazy? I'm not fucking crazy!!!

(Dana's hair and outfit )

(Warning; if you don't like nasty scenes move on to the next chapter)

Julio's pov
The alarm went off and I groaned and press stop on my phone and I look over and smiled at Leticia cause she look so fucking gorgeous even when she sleeping. She opens her eyes and giggled and said it's rude to stare and I raise an eyebrow and said saids who and she get on top of me and said me and we start kissing and I rub up and down her hips and back while she straddle me. She lay down and I start kissing and sucking her neck and she moan quietly and  I start kissing her boobs and than drag my tongue down her body and she shivered and I came back up and lift up her sports bra and lick one of her nipples and suck while she moan and bite her lip. I do the same to the other one and squeeze and slap the other boob and she arched her back and I dragged my hand down and I said can I and she smiled and said yes and I put my hand in her panties and start rubbing while I kiss her and she take off her sports bra and I put a finger in and start fingering her. She moaned louder while kissing me and I put in another finger and go faster and she moan and scream and I said yea you like that and she nod her head and I smiled and go down and spread her legs and I spit on her pussy and start licking while I finger her and look up at her and she moan against her hand while looking at me and playing with her boobs and I lick faster and finger faster too and she said oh fuck yes I'm going to cum and I said yea that's it baby cum for me. I stick my tongue inside while fingering her and she scream in the pillow and cum on my tongue and a little on my chin. I smiled and licked her clean and came up and kissed her and she breathed heavily trying to catch her breath and said that was amazing now it's your turn and I smirked and lay on my back and she start licking and sucking my neck leaving hickeys just like I did to her and she kissed down my chest and then takes off my boxers and said ooooh your so big papi. I smirked and said you like it baby and she smiled and said mmmmm yes I like it a lot and she start licking up and down and I said oh fuck and groan and she spits on my dick and start sucking while she looks at me and I said oh fuck just like that baby and she bobbed her head up and down while sucking me and deepthroat. I grunted and grab her hair and start fucking her mouth and slapped her ass and she moans louder and I let her go and she start stroking me while all her saliva is on my dick and she said you like that papi my saliva all over your dick and I said yes princess. She deepthroat it again and kelp bobbing her head looking at me while playing with my balks and I said yea baby don't stop ima cum and she kept playing with them while sucking me and I groaned and cum in her mouth and she sucked it all. She swallow and I kissed her and she kissed back and I said that was amazing and she said so was yours and I smiled and I said how about we shower together and she said yes let's go and got up and I slapped her ass and she squealed. She turn on the water so it can get hot and I lift her up and set her down on the counter and she looks at me and I looked at her and I said thank you Leticia and she smiled and said for what and I said everything you been there since day 1 and never switched up you always be there and you make me so fucking happy. She hugs me and kissed me and I kissed her back and she said thank you for always being there for me and kissed my nose and she got in the shower and I got in after and you know what happens next.

 She hugs me and kissed me and I kissed her back and she said thank you for always being there for me and kissed my nose and she got in the shower and I got in after and you know what happens next

(Leticia's outfit and hair)

Julio's outfit