Chapter 61

(Daniela's outfit & hair)
Daniela's pov
While I was sleeping, my alarm rang and I groaned and I reached for it and press stop. Derik said good morning beautiful and I smiled and said good morning handsome yesterday was so much fun and he smiled and said I am glad you had fun cause I had fun with you too. I groaned and said do I really have to go to work I just wanna sleep and he laughed and said yes you got this and than tomorrow you are free for the weekend and I said finally I'm actually excited for tomorrow and he said man same get to see the nice cars and eat some yummy food and he got up. I laughed and said now I'm hungry and he chuckled and said same wanna go to that diner and grab some breakfast and I said now what type of question is that when you already know the answer? He laughed and splashed his wet hands at me and I flipped him off and he said I would love to but we got work and I pushed him playfully and went in the bathroom cause I had to pee badly. I washed my hands and said I'm going to text Rosie to bring me some clothes and he said ok I'm going to go shower and I unlock my phone and see I have so many missed calls from Julio and Dulce so I decided to call Dulce after I texted Rosie and I wait for Dulce to answer. She answered on the 3rd ring and said wow you actually know how to answer the phone oh and good morning and I chuckled and said wow good morning to you too and I said sorry my phone was on do not disturb and I walked downstairs. She said I figure but anyways the reason why me and Julio was blowing up yo phone is because aunt Alyssa called this morning at 2:30 am and she said uncle James didn't come home. I go outside and I froze and I said is he ok and Dulce sighed and said well the police are gonna do a search for him today I just wanted to know have you talked to him or see him and I lied and said no I haven't but if I do I'll let you know. She said mmm ok well I have to finish getting ready for school so I'll talk to you later and she hung up and I sighed and sat on the chair and whispered fuck and put my head in my hands. This can't be happening. what the hell did Myra do????

Lola's pov
I get to school and I said hey giggles, hey blue and they said hey girl and I said where's the others at. Francisca said Pia and Lisa getting high with Diego and Luis and Dulce ain't here yet and I chuckled and rolled my eyes and said of course they those two weed heads. We all laughed and Dulce came and said hey chicas and we all said heyyyyy red and she laughed and said where's Churros and peace? Giggles said getting high and she said ooooh speaking of high me and Julio got high last night and we laughed and blue said no wonder why he was texting me last night saying I'm eating tacos and you not ahahahahaha. Red laughs and said yea those tacos were yummy and I giggled and said dammit red where's mine and she said I'll get you some tomorrow night at the cruise and I said oooooh bet you are the best and I put an arm around her and we all start walking in the school and she said I try. I smiled and Blue said how's your sister and red scoffed and said that little witch is be irritating as usual now my uncle James went missing and giggles said omg girl what happen and red sighed and said we don't know anything yet the police is doing a search party for him today. I said we'll help out and giggles said you know we got you chica and red smiled and said thank you girls you all became my family it's crazy and blue smiled and said you became our family too girl believe it or not we gotchu as long as you got us. I'm glad that we have someone like Dulce in our group she's like a little sis to me and I will always be there no matter what I just hope we find her uncle cause it's dangerous out here.

 I'm glad that we have someone like Dulce in our group she's like a little sis to me and I will always be there no matter what I just hope we find her uncle cause it's dangerous out here

(Lola's outfit and hair)