Chapter 77

(Mature warning; if you don't like s%x scenes go to next chapter)
Francisca's pov
While me and everyone else was walking around, I saw Evan and his friends and he smiled at me and waved and I smiled back and waved and Lola said oooooh is that Evan and I said what no. Pia said mhmm sure you know you is the worst liar and I said and you are the worst whisper and we all laughed and Evan came over and said hey giggles and I bite my lip and said hi Ev and Lola said come on guys let's leave them alone and I mouthed what are you doing. She winked and Churros (Lisa) said have fun and they all walked away and he said wanna go on a drive in my truck and I said sure and we start walking to where his truck is at and I said woah this is nice and he smiled and said oh it's not that nice as your car is and I said oh please this is way nicer. He giggled and said thank you queen and I blushed and he open the door and said after you and I used my fake British voice and said oh you are such a gentleman and we laughed and I got in and he closed the door and I put on my seatbelt and made sure my hair and lips looked good. He got in and said you look gorgeous as always and I smiled big and said you look handsome as always too and he smiled and started up his engine and drove off and he said I wanna show you a spot I always go to when I wanna be alone and just think. I nod my head and said ok and I roll down my window and enjoy the fresh air and he turned on the radio and I care for you by Aaliyah came on and he said you know this song actually reminds me of you and I blushed and said really and he rubbed my thigh and said yea and he made a right and he said we almost there. I nodded my head and closed my eyes while I enjoy the wind blowing my hair. We arrived and he rolled up the windows and he turned off the engine and get out and done to my side and open the door for me and he said close your eyes and I said are you trying to kidnap me and he said now if I wanted to kidnap you do you think I would tell you my secret spot and I giggled and said no and I closed my eyes. We stopped walking and he said ok open then and I opened them and see his truck decorated and I smiled and said oh my god did u do this and he said well I got help from Diego and your brother helped me and I said my brother are you sure and he chuckled and said I know I was surprised to.

(Smut)
We started kissing and we got in the truck and I got on top of him and he was rubbing my back to my hips and squeeze my ass and slapped it and I moaned in the kiss and he flipped us and pinned one of my arms and start kissing my neck and took off my shirt. He smirked and said mmmm no bra such a bad girl and slapped one of my tittys and I moan and he start licking and sucking one of my nipples while he grabs and squeeze my other breast and than did the same to my other breast. He start kissing and licking down my chest and got to my jeans and unbutton and unzipped my jeans and took off my jeans and nikes and start rubbing my pussy through my thong and said mmm you already wet just how I like it and I moaned and bucked my hips but he put them down. He took off my thong and put a finger in and start fingering me and I moaned and he looked up at me and put in another finger and fingered me harder and faster and I moan and yelled Oh my god yes Evan faster and he went faster while he squeeze my boobs. He licked and finger my pussy and my eyes rolled in the back ad I cry out in pleasure and screamed AHHHHH FUCK YES RIGHT THERE EVAN and he said mmmm cum for me baby and I moaned louder and he licked faster and his fingers went deeper and I cum. We kissed and I flipped us over and kissed and sucked his neck and I took off his shirt and start kissing and licking down his chest and than I took off his jeans and his boxers and start stroking his d%ck and I licked it and start sucking while I looked at him and he groaned and said oh fuck yes baby. I kept sucking until he cum in my mouth and I swallowed and I got on top and start riding slowly while he holds my hips and I put my hands on his chest and I start going faster and lean my head back and he start thrusting up and deep. I screamed and start bouncing and yelled AHHH FUCK YES EVAN DONT STOP and I keep bouncing and he slaps my ass hard and said yes baby bounce that ass on my dick just like that. I yelled oh fuck I'm bout to cum and he said me too baby and I ride him fast and he thrust deeper and bounce me on his dick and I grab and squeeze my boobs and I yelled OH YES FUCK and I cum and he cummed inside. I got off and turned around and put my ass in the air and he start fingering my ass and slaps it and I moaned and said yes oh my god Evan mmm and he spit and rubbed his dick and put his dick in slowly  and I winced and he said do you want me to stop and I said no your fine. He start going in and out slowly and I moan and said mmmm go faster baby and he starts going faster and slaps my ass and I screamed and he grabs my hair and goes deep and fast and said yea you like that u little slut. I screamed and said YES EVAN OH MY GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD and he slaps my ass harder and I throw my ass back on him and he spreads my ass and go deeper and I scream and moan louder and said oh my god yes Evan don't fucking stop and he said Mmmm yes baby cum for me and he makes my ass clap. I moaned and said yes just like that oh my god fuck and he goes deeper and deeper and I screamed and yelled OH FUCK IM GOING TO CUM and I cum and he keeps going and he cums too. He turns me around and lays me down and lift up my legs and rub his d%ck against my pussy and looked at me and said you like that slut and I nod my head and said yes Evan and he smirked and pushed it inside and start fucking me and I moaned and leaned my head back and he start going faster and choked me and I smiled and he kisses me goes deeper and I screamed and yelled OH FUCK YES RIGHT THERE EVAN!!!! He smirked and said yes scream for me baby scream all you want and goes faster and deeper and I moan and screamed louder and arch my back and kissed him again and he goes deeper and harder and I moaned in the kiss and he said yes baby moan for me and I moan louder. He sucks and licks my nipples and he whispered mmmm cum for me baby and he go faster and lift my other leg up and go deeper and I screamed and said YESSSS DADDY FUCK IM FOING TO CUM and he start rubbing my pussy and goes faster and I yelled ohhhh fuck and cums and he keep going and said oh fuck yes and cums inside and kissed me and I kissed back. He laid by me and pulled me closed to him and he said that was amazing and I said I know and he kissed me and squeezed my ass. Damn that was good I needed that now it's time to go to sleep I'm exhausted.

 Damn that was good I needed that now it's time to go to sleep I'm exhausted

Evans truck