Chapter 8

Dulce's pov
It was lunch time I met up with Lola and Francisca and I found out they are cousins I knew they were related or sum cause they are close. We walked outside to a table and Lola said hola chicas and some girl said quién es la chica (who is the girl) and Lola said Dulce this is Lisa, Lisa meet Dulce and Lisa smiled and said hola chica encantado de conocerte (hey girl nice to meet you). I smiled and said encantado de conocerte Lisa (nice to meet you) and she said please call me churro that's my nickname cause I'm always eating them and we laughed and I said ok. The next girl came to me and said hola Dulce my name is pia but call me peace cause I'm always saying peace out and I smiled and said nice to meet you pia. Lola said well you met the homegirls oh by the way my nickname is glow, letica Is blue cause she always wearing something blue, and Francisca's nickname is giggles cause she always laughing about some or always smiling. I smiled and Lisa said we need to give you a nickname since you apart of us now and I smiled widely and said really already and Lola said hell yea chica you got a cool vibe and Francisca said and your hella pretty and I blushed. Letica said oh lord here comes the trouble boys and I turned around and there was Diego with some other guys. Diego said hola mis hermosas chicas (my beautiful girls) and pia kissed him and he kissed back and Francisca said well you met Diego his nickname is jello cause he loves jello for some odd reason. So far I can tell they are gonna be more than my friends.

Bonita's pov
I came home from my interview at the hospital and I start tomorrow I'm so happy. I lock the door and yelled I'm home and Carlos and Julio came down and Carlos said hola mi hermosa esposa (hey my beautiful wife). I smiled and kissed back and said hola mi guapo marido (hey my handsome husband) and Julio said hey mom how was the interview and I said muy bien empiezo mañana (very good I start tomorrow). They smiled and said felicidades (congratulations) and they hugged me and I said thank you I'm so happy and Carlos said you should lo que quieres para cenar (what you want for dinner). I said hmmmm how about green chili chicken smothered enchiladas with rice on the side and Julio said estamos en ello (we are on it) and they walked in the kitchen tryna be all cool. I giggled and went upstairs to change cause it is very hot outside and I am all sweaty. After I finish showering and everything else. I blow dry my hair and straighten it and put on my outfit and walk downstairs and hear the boys playing oldies and I see them In the kitchen rapping and dancing while cooking. I smiled and go sit on the couch while I read a book and just relax. I love my family so much I wouldn't trade them nothing they are fine the way they are. God you really blessed me.

 God you really blessed me

(Bonita's outfit)