Chapter 38

Julio's pov
After I finished the mission with one of my homies, I got a text from an unknown number  and when I read it I almost dropped my phone. My homeboy said hey bro you good and I breathed heavily and said it's my dad someone hurt him and told me to come pick him up at this address and he said ok I'll come with you and we hurried up and got in my car and I drove off. We get there and I turn off my car and get out and we start walking and looking around and I see someone laying on the ground and I yelled dad and I ran to him with my homie and I said dad wake up please get up. He open his eyes and groaned and said Julio is that you and I said yeah it's me what happen and I told my homie to call 911 and my dad groaned and said I don't know I don't even remember nothing. I looked at him confused and I said I got this text from an unknown number that told me  to come pick you up cause you been hurt dad you got to remember something and he coughed and said Don't worry Julio whoever did this is going to pay. My homie said they're on their way and I said thanks bro hey can you sit with him while I make a phone call real quick and he said yeah sure bro. Something is not right with my dad and I'm going to figure out what he is hiding.

Daniela's pov
After I left Jacob's house, I went back to Rosa's house cause I was tired and I need my beauty sleep. After I took a shower and a relaxing bath, I got out and dry myself off  while I sing lost soldier by Cng (our cousin) and I rub lotion on my body and put on my panties. I put on my robe and plug in my blow dryer and turn it on and start blow drying and Dana came in to use the bathroom and waved at me and I smiled and waved back and gave her a kiss and she giggled. I finish blow drying and i unplugged the blow dryer and plug in the flat iron and Dana flush and washed her hand and I hear my phone ring and Rosa yelled you want me to answer and I said yea thank you. Rosa said hey Julio wassup and I start straightening  my hair and Dana kissed my cheek and walked out the room and Rosa came in and she said he said it's important and I said put it on speaker. I said hey bro wassup and he said hey sis are you busy and I said I'm just straightening my hair cause today is a lazy day for me and he said oh sorry to interrupt you but dad is in the hospital. I put my hair in a bun and said what is he ok what happened and he sighed and said I don't know that's what I'm trying to figure out but it's like he is hiding something and I said what you mean hiding and I put on my lazy outfit, some socks, and  deodorant. He said when I asked him what happen he said he don't remember but i know he's lying something is up Dani I got a text from an unknown number and I said and what they say and he said they said to pick him up at this address cause he is in pain and I whispered that motherfucker Jacob. I said look I'm going to take a nap and I'll be there later and he said ok love you sis and I said I love you more and I hanged up. I knew something wasn't right oh just wait til I see you again Jacob this time I won't let you live bitch.

 I knew something wasn't right oh just wait til I see you again Jacob this time I won't let you live bitch

(Daniela's outfit & hair)