Chapter 23

Julian's pov
Me and mom gets home and Manuel gets up so he can help me and of course I have crutches great. Mom sighed and said I'm so sorry mijo (son) I am going to go over there and talk to Bonita about her son. I said mom no it's ok Antonio and the boys said they going talk to them and I sit on my bed and she said I don't want no one to get hurt Julian and I said mom no one is going to get hurt I promise. She said ok I gotta gotta talk to your uncle I will be right back Manuel is here if you need anything and I said what are you two going to talk about and she said I don't know all he said it's important and I said ok love you mamá me and Manny will be fine. She smiled and kissed my forehead and said I love you too I'll be back and she walks out the room and I called Dulce and wait for her to answer and she answer on the 2nd ring and said hola Julian I missed you how are you feeling? I smiled and said I'm feeling ok I'm home now but I got to walk on crutches and I picked up my medicine and she said I'm glad you home what are you doing and I said laying down it sucks that I can't come and see you and she said yea but you have to rest but I can come over if you want. I said you don't have to I don't want you to get in trouble and she said trust me I'm not going to get in trouble I'll be over there soon and I chuckled and said ok see you cutie and she said see ya and hanged up. I swear this girl is meant to be mine.

Julio's pov
After the mission with my dad, I called Leticia and she answered on the 3rd ring and said hey bad boy and I chuckled and said hey is it ok if I take you out to eat so we can talk. She puffed and said damn I wish I can stay mad at you but you are just too handsome to ignore and I laughed and said so is that a yes and she said yea I'll be ready soon and I said ok cutie see you than. Me and dad gets home and he said she seems nice and I said she is dad I can't wait for you and mom to meet her every-time when I'm stressed it's like she makes me forgot all about my problems and Enrique said oooooh someone is in love. Dulce comes down and said mmmm wish someone would let me be in love and Dad said and where you think your going and she said I'm going to a friends house and I said which one and she yelled pia's and slammed the door. Dad pinches his nose and and said I love my daughter but that girl is gonna be the death of me and he walks upstairs and I shake my head and I said Enrique is she really going to her friends and he looked up to me while he watched a movie and yelled YES!! I roll my eyes and walk upstairs so I can shower and I close the door and locked it and turn on some music and walked to the bathroom. This is what I really need a relaxing hot shower.