Chapter 58

(Warning; if you don't like sex smuts than go to next chapter)
(Daniela's lingerie and hair)
Rosa's pov
While I finish cooking and covering everything up, I hear the doorbell ring and I walked to the door and open it and said hey cuzzo and Dulce smiled and said hey Rosie I feel like I never see you. I let her in and I said that's because u never come and see me foo and she laughed and sat on the couch and she said mmmmm it smells good what you cooked and I said some steak and cheese egg rolls, greens, and Mac & cheese. She said damn now I'm hungry and I laughed and said you want a plate it's already finished and everything is hot and she said shit say less and we walked in the kitchen and fixed ourselves a plate and sat down at the table. I said what you want to drink and she said some ice water and strawberry lemonade and I said coming right up and I poured us both some water and her some strawberry lemonade and me some pineapple mango lemonade and I said here you go and she said gracias (thank you). I said no problem and start eating and I said so I invited you cause I don't know if you notice but Daniela been acting really weird and she said you just now noticing that she been doing this ever since dad got in the hospital like it's getting old now and I sighed and said yea it's getting worse I checked in her room yesterday and I notice she haven't took none of her medication and Dulce said for real and I said yea I don't know what to do Dulce I love her so much she's my favorite cousin. Dulce said don't worry I'll talk to her she gots to listen somehow Rosa cause this right here is driving me insane and I mean insane insane. I laughed and said thank you cuzzo your the best and she said anytime but anyways enough about physco what's going on with your love life and I said well there is someone special he is so charming and she said ooooooo I'm all ears.
He is just everything in a guy that I always wanted.

Daniela's pov
After me and Derik went out for dinner, we went back to his place and I said I have a surprise for you and he said hmmmm I can't wait to see and I smiled and went to the bathroom. I took off my outfit and fixed my hair and left on my heels and I came out and see candles and rose petals on the ground and I smiled and he said wow you look amazing and I said you look handsome yourself and I sit on his lap and we start kissing. He kissed my jaw and neck and start licking and sucking leaving hickeys and I moan and straddle his lap and he groan and kiss me again and I took off shirt and threw it somewhere. He took off my bra and through that and he grabbed my boobs and  start licking and sucking one of my nipples and I lean my head back and moan and he does the same to my other nipple. I start licking and sucking his neck too leaving hickeys and he slaps my ass and squeeze and he said yea you like that and I moan louder while he slaps my ass and makes it red. I get on my knees and takes off Derik's pants and boxers and his c%ck was so big and I smiled and start stroking it while I look up at him and he said mmmmm yes baby suck it good and I spit on it and start sucking while I look up at him and I deep throat and he moaned and said Oh fuck yes Dani don't stop. He stopped me and I pout and said what's wrong daddy and Derik said I wanna cum as the same time as you and I smiled and he helped me up and took off my thong and slapped my ass again and spread my cheeks and slapped it again and again til it got red and I said mmmmm don't stop daddy and he lays me down on the couch and spreads my legs and start fingering me and I moan and arch my back and said yes daddy fuck don't stop. He start eating me out while he fingers me and I moan louder and arch my back he grab one of my boobs and I grab the other one. I said oh my god fuck daddy I'm gonna cum and he goes faster and I cum and he licks it all up and kisses me and said mmmm you taste delicious and I blushed and he said said are you on birth control and I said yes and he said good. He put it inside of me slowly and I gasped and moan and he goes slowly so I can get use to it and I said faster daddy and he goes faster and lifts one leg while he holds my other leg and goes deeper and faster and I screamed oh fuck yes just like that daddy and he chokes me and I moan and he kisses me and said mmmm cum for me baby. I moaned louder and cum and he cum inside and lays downs. Wow best sex ever that took some stress off me.