Chapter 73

(Julian's outfit) (make sure you swipe so you can see his outfit)
Julian's pov
I decided to surprise Dulce and bring her some lunch so I took a shower singing amor Tumbador that Dulce put me on with lol. I got out and dry myself off and my hair and go back to my room and get dressed still singing. I put on some lotion and deodorant cause a guy does not wanna be musty or achy you feel me and I put on my shoes and grabbed my keys and wallet and phone and walked downstairs. I made sure all the lights were off and I said hey mom I'm going to go take Dulce some lunch and she said ok tell her I said hi and I said I will remember stay sober Ok I love you and she smiled and said I love you more. I walked out the door and closed it and locked it and walked to my truck (yes I have two cars well one is a truck lol) and i get in and start the engine and put on my seatbelt cause you always gotta make sure you safe lol. I put on more bounce to the ounce by Zapp and Rodger and start dancing while I was driving and I texted Dulce what she wanted and waited for her to reply. She said a super California burrito and I said no tomato's and she said ewww no and I chuckled and said ok and went back to grooving and I stopped at the red light. I get to Albertos (don't worry I just made it up) and go through the drive thru cause I was too lazy to walk haha and order her burrito and i got me an enchilada plate with two tacos and a strawberry Jarrito and Dulce a sour apple Jarrito. I paid and got the food and drinks and it smelled really good and I start driving while rapping the next episode by Dr Dre ft snoop dogg. I get to school and parked and get out the car and walk towards the school and walk to the front office and the lady at the front smiled at me and said Julian and I smiled and said hey and she hugged me and said oh look at you all grown up. I smiled and said how are you Ms. Cherry and she smiled and said I am good I moved into a bigger house me and my girls and I smiled and said congratulations and she said thank you who you here to see and how is your mom? I smiled and said Dulce and my mom is doing ok and she said oooooh I love Dulce she's such a sweet girl. I can't wait to see my princess.

(Julian's truck)Dulce's pov I see Julian walking towards me and Lola smiled and said ooooh we gonna leave you two alone come on girls and Francisca whisper don't forget to talk to him about you know what

(Julian's truck)
Dulce's pov
I see Julian walking towards me and Lola smiled and said ooooh we gonna leave you two alone come on girls and Francisca whisper don't forget to talk to him about you know what. I blushed and said I won't and she smacked my ass and winked and I giggled and shake my head and Julian said hey princess and kissed my cheek and I smiled and said hey handsome you look really nice today. He smiled and said thank you you look beautiful as always and I smiled and said thank you and he said I brought us some bomb ass food from Albertos and I said yes I am starving and he got my food and drink out and I said thank you cutie don't worry I will pay you back. He rolled his eyes and said no I don't want you to pay me back I got this and I said but Julian but he cut me off and said don't worry princess it's on me and I sighed and said ok whatever you say and he chuckled and took a bite of his food. He said how's Julio and I said he's steal in pain but still healing how's your mom and he sighed and said she's drinking again and she was suspended from her job for a week and I gasped and said Julian I am so sorry I wish I could help and he said don't worry it's not your fault she'll be ok. I said I hope if you ever need help or someone to vent to I'm here and he smiled and said same to you and I blushed and we ate in silence. I said Julian and he said hmmm and I said I have a question and he said and I might have an answer and I laughed and said I'm serious Julian and he said ok ok I'm all ears. I said how old were you when you lost your virginity and he said 17 it was with my first girlfriend I thought she was the love of my life and I said what happened and he sighed and said she was messing with my enemy and tried to get me killed and I said I'm sorry Julian I didn't know. He said hey don't be sorry I'm just glad she's outta my life cause I would've never met your beautiful Face if she was still here and I smiled and he kissed me and I kissed back. Everything is perfect with Julian and I know he is the one for me.