Chapter 49

Lola's pov
Lunch came and me, the girls, and the boys all decided to get Mexican food and we get there and we sat down and I feel nauseous and I got up and ran to the ladies room and threw up. I feel someone hold my hair back and giggles (Francisca) said u ok chica and they help me up and I wipe my mouth with a paper towel and wash my hands and said yea just probably allergies and red (Dulce) said are you sure and I smiled and said yea I'm fine girls now let's go grub and we walked out. The girls said you good and I nod my head and said don't worry everyone I'm fine it's probably just allergies and Diego said mhmmm sure and Pia hit the back of his head and he said ouch I was playing damn and we all laughed. I sip on my water than my fruit prince Arizona and our food came and I got some street tacos and carne asada fries. Hector said man your enchilada look good Dulce you gonna eat that and she sarcastically said nah ima stare at it and we all laughed and he snickered and said man let me get a piece it's enough for the both of us and churros (Lisa) laughed and said hector stop being greedy and he said man eat yo food before I eat it.. I swear those two are so funny I love them.

Julian's pov
After me and Antonio finished our missions, me and the boys decided to get some Mexican food and I see Dulce, Lola, and the others come out and I said hey princess and she said hey papas and I kissed her cheek and said how are you doing. She smiled and said I'm good how are you and I said I'm good I'm not in pain anymore and. She smirked and said I know I see my man is all strong again and I laughed and ruffled her hair and she giggled and said hey are you going to cruise night on Friday and I said you know it I'm also going to bowling night on Saturday are you going. She smiled and said I wouldn't miss it for the world and I smiled and said can't wait now go learn some education with that small brain of yours and she laughed and said your brain is smaller than mines and she kissed my cheek and ran but not before I slapped her booty and she winked. Antonio came in all happy and drunk his water down fast and one of my homies said god damn you good and he said I think me and Lola are gonna have a kid. Oh lord here we go again let's hope this turns out well.