Chapter 36

(Lola's outfit and hair)
Lola's pov
I get to school and I parked my car and giggles ( Francisca) yelled hola chica and I smiled and walk towards her, churros (Lisa), and peace (pia) and they said hey chica. I smiled and we waited for blue ( Leticia) and red ( Dulce) and Dulce pulls up and Pia yelled I wanna go for a ride and Dulce yelled after school I promise and pia squealed and we laughed. Leticia pulls up with Julio and I see them kiss and Dulce looks and said I'll be in class and churros and peace decided to go with her and blue said hey y'all wassup. I said we have a mission today we gotta get money from someone cause they owe the boss and we have to help Diego and the boys sell some drugs. Leticia nods her head and said ok I'll be there where's the other girls at and giggles said they went to class and blue chuckled and said this early something is wrong them we never go early and I roll my eyes and said things change blue but what's going on with you and Julio? Blue smiled and said we took a shower together and me and Lola stopped and yelled what and blue whispered shhhhh I haven't told Dulce yet but I think I should tell her in gym cause you know me and her is close and I don't want to ruin our friendship. I pat her back and said good luck see you next period and we said bye and I walked in class with giggles and went to sit with red and I said blue said she going to talk to you in gym and red said ok and the teacher came in and we started taking notes.  I can't wait to see Antonio we going to go swimming at his house after school I'm a little nervous but he said I can bring some friends so I'm going to see if red and I can't believe I'm saying this name but if Julian wants to come too ughhh just saying that name makes me wanna puke.

Third person's pov
While Carlos was sleeping, Jacob slap the back of his head and said get up we going on a little mission and Carlos groaned and said to where. Jacob roll his eyes and said don't worry about it just know it might be a little intense so be prepared and he hand him some clothes to change in and Jacob said and don't even try to escape cause I will find you and I won't hesitate on killing you and he walked out the door and locked it. The door bell rung and Jacob mumbled who the hell can this be and he opened the door and see a beautiful by young short girl standing there and Jacob smiles and said hola beautiful and Daniela fake smiles and said hi my name is Daniela I'm here because my diner is doing a donation for cancer kids and we would appreciate anything so are you willing to help out. Jacob smiled and said of course come in make yourself comfortable and Daniela smiles cause her plan is slowing working and Jacob goes walk to his room so he can get some money or write a check and she sees Derik and she mouthed "go go" and he hide so Jacob won't see him. Jacob comes back with an envelope in his hand and he said here you go sweetheart I hope this is enough money for the kids you know I love the kids I actually have 2 nephews they are my everything I love them a lot. Dani smiles and said I have 1 sister, 2 brothers, and a daughter and he smiles big and said awwwww what's her name and she said Dana she is my everything I love her a lot I would do anything for her and Jacob said she is lucky to have a beautiful mom like you. Dani blushes and looks down at the ground and Jacob said would you like a tour of the house and Dani said only if you don't mind and he said no worries follow me and Dani followed him shocked cause 1 he is handsome and 2 it's crazy how he trusts her already. Let's hope this plan goes well.