Chapter 62

(Julio's outfit)
Julio's pov
After work, I help mom and aunt Alyssa and the police search for uncle James and I said have they heard anything and I seen Derik and he waved and said oh hey Julio. I rolled my eyes and fake smile and said hey Derik how are you and he said I'm ok I heard about your uncle that is crazy and i chuckled and said yea it is I know you are hiding something so if you and Daniela know anything you better speak up now and I mean now Derik. He pulled me to the side and said look I'm sorry but Dani hasn't told me anything and I chuckled and said of course she didn't she didn't tell anyone do you know where she's at now and James sighed and said she said she has to meet someone before she went to work. I yelled shit and I ran to my car and mom said Julio where you going and I said I forgot something mom I promise I'll be back and she said ok be safe. I start the engine and drove off fast and I unlock my phone and check Dani's location and she's at this Abandoned house and I said that's probably where James is at and I speed up more. Ugh Dani why do you have to be so fucking difficult?

Daniela's pov
I get to the house and I get out the car and lock the door and I walked up the door and open it and I said James you here and he said in the living room and I said wow how did you Find the place and he said this was actually your uncles when he lived out here. I sighed and said I miss him so much and he smiled and said he would be proud of you and I said why you say that and he said I mean look at you you have a daughter, have a job, your own car, and now you saving up for a house for you and your daughter. I smiled and said yea I'm just trying to have a good life for Dana and uncle James said you are and I said so where is Myra and uncle James said she's on her but he got cut off and Myra said right here. I turned around scared and she smirked and said what's with the long face Daniela didn't expect me so soon and I couldn't talk cause I was in shock and Myra said and I thought I taught you a lesson I guess you didn't get the memo welp I hope you had a nice life cause it's time for you to but she got cut off cause Julio bust In and said no one is killing no one. I sighed in relief and Myra said hmm is that right well guess what I don't listen and she pulled the trigger and I screamed NOOOOOOO!!!! I didn't see no blood on uncle James and I saw Julio on the ground and I said no no no no Julio stay with me don't you dare close your eyes don't do this and he looked at me and said w why are you so stubborn Daniela. I smiled and took off my shot and wrap it around where he got shot at so I can put pressure on it and he winced and I said I'm sorry fuck I am such a horrible sister and mother I should've just left it alone and he was about to say something but we heard someone yelled FREEEZE HANDS ON YOUR HEAD DON'T MOVE!!! I hugged Julio and said you gonna be ok I promise and Derik came in and said someone bring an ambulance in here and Julio said i I'm sorry for being so rude to you Derik if you are happy with my sister than I guess you guys can d date. We smiled and Derik kissed my head and said thanks bro and Julio nod his head and was coughing and The people came in and help him up and put him on the gurney and they rolled him out and I heard my mom yelled DANIELA DANIELA WHERE ARE You AND she smiled and ran to me and she hugged me and said don't you dare ever do some like that ever again. I smiled and said I won't mamá I promise and she cried and said I love you so much i don't wanna loose Julio and I said your not mom he's a fighter. Please brother don't you dare give up we need you.

Do you think he gonna survive or die? So myra got arrested and uncle James is ok but what is gonna happened when Julian finds this out? Do you think he gonna still be with Dulce?