Chapter 54

Daniela's pov
After I visit my dad, I went to go pick up Dana from gymnastics practice from her school and I parked the car and got out and she said bye to her friends and she smiled big when she saw me and yelled mommy and started running and I opened my arms and picked her up and spin her around. I smiled and said hi baby how was school and practice and she said great mommy I met a new friend came he come over Friday and I said ooooh it's a boy what is his name and I put her down and grab her hand and she said shhhh that's for me to know and you to find out Friday and I laughed and opened the car doo and buckle her seatbelt. I got in the car and start the engine and I said are you hungry and she nod her head eagerly and said yes I am starving and I smiled and drove off and she said how is papa mommy and I said he still not talking baby but he will be better soon. We get home and I get out the car and get her out the car too and walked  in the house and Rosie said hey chica hey my little butterfly and Dana smiled and hugged her and Rosie picked her up and said oooh you getting so big and Dana giggled and said I missed you and Rosie smiled and said well I miss you more  and we walked into the kitchen and I fixed Dana a plate which is hot wings and a loaded baked potato with bacon, cheese, and sour cream, and corn on the side and pour her a little of tropical Minute Maid and set it on the table and Dana said oooooh yummy. Me and Rosie giggled and I made me a plate and pour some ice water in my cup and sit at the table and so did Rosie. Ahhh this is so relaxing having dinner with my girls.

Dulce's pov
After me and Enrique ate dinner, we cleaned up the kitchen and I said I'm going to go shower and he said ok I'll be playing the game in my room with Manny. I yelled tell him I said hi and I closed my door and picked out some underwear, pajamas, and socks and I get a text message from Julian and I smiled and text him back. I go to my bathroom and start brushing my teeth while I dance and sing to music. I get another text and it made me so happy cause he's coming over which I am happy about cause I love being around him. I wash out my mouth and put on my face mask and turn on the shower so the water can get hot and I take my hair down and take off my clothes and put them in the dirty laundry and walk to my bathroom and get in the shower and wet my body and hair and start bathing. After I showered, I got out and dry off my body and put on my robe and plug in my blow dryer and start blow drying my hair while I comb it and Enrique text me saying "Julian and Manny are her" and I said ok and start to straighten my hair. I put my hair in a bun and put on my panties and rub lotion on my body and put on my shirt and deodorant and my shorts and socks and spray perfume on me and put on chapstick so my lips won't be chapped and ashy lol. I walked out and see Julian laying on my bed and I smiled and jumped on him and he groaned and he said hey cutie and hugged me and I hugged him and kiss all over his face and we started kissing. Best thing to end the day is with your favorite person and that's exactly what I'm doing.

(Dulce's pjs)

(Dulce's pjs)