Chapter 19

Julian's pov
I get out the car and so does Dulce and Julio yelled why the fuck are you in the car with him Dulce and she said cause I can Julio your not my dad why do you care so much. He said cause his dad killed our uncle and I yelled NO
THE FUCK HE DIDNT DONT FUCKING TALK ABOUT MY DAD EVER AGAIN! Julio said well it's the truth and you know it and Dulce cries and screamed JULIO FUCKING STOP HAVEN'T YOU AND DAD DID ENOUGH JUST STOP and he said Dulce he is no good for you he's in a gang and fucking cholo and I said what the fuck are you cause you aren't innocent and he smirked and said I'm in a gang too. Dulce said Julio you are going way too far I like Julian and you can't stop us from seeing each other and he chuckled and said oh but I can and I said oh yeah I'll like to see you try and he punched me and Leticia screamed and so did Dulce and me and Julio started fighting and Dulce yelled STOP YOUR HURTING HIM JULIO STOP and I hear Antonio trying to pull Julio off me and he finally got off me and I try to stand up but I can't and Dulce cries while Lola and Francisca hugs her and Julio said Dulce I'm but she cut him off and yelled DONT I FUCKING HATE YOU DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME and she ran off and Lola and Francisca went after her while Antonio helps me up and I said my car and  he said don't worry I'll have your mom or one of the homeboys get it but right now we need to get you to the hospital. Everything in my body just hurts but I did it for Dulce cause she is so pure and she don't deserve to be treated like that I know I'm bad for her but I'll do anything for her. I just want her to be safe.

Bonita's pov
While I was walking out the hospital to go home, I heard someone yelled someone help my friend needs help and I run over and I see Julian and some boy with him and I gasped and said Julian what happened and I help
him to a room. He try to breathe and said your son Julio did this and I got mad and said oh he's going to get it but why did he do this and he said cause he doesn't want Dulce to see me but I can't stay away from her mrs. García (her last name) I think I'm falling for her. I smiled and clean up his bruises and said I already knew that Julian my family might think you are bad for her but hey life is about taking chances mijo when I met my husband I already knew he was dangerous but that didn't stop me from seeing him my mom accepted him but my dad oh that took years. He chuckled and winced cause he was still in pain and I said but If you make my daughter happy than I'm happy just don't hurt her ok she's been through a lot and I hate to see her hurt and he said I promise I will never hurt your daughter mrs. García she's the sunshine to my dark clouds. I smiled and said that is so cute and please call me Bonita mrs. García makes me old and we all laughed and I said now I have to get you an X-ray cause I want to make sure nothing is broken and I helped him up and I said sweetheart do you kind staying here and the boy smiled and said of course and oh my name is Antonio and I said nice to meet you. After I did the x-rays, we went back to the room and I said they'll take awhile and he nod his head and I heard Dulce yelling Julian Julian and I peeked our and said Dulce and she ran towards me and I opened the curtain and Julian smiled wide and said I didn't think you would come. She cried and smiled and hugged him and said of course I would you saved me you didn't deserve to get beat up like that and i said I'll leave you three alone and Dulce said wait mom and I said yes mija and she smiled and said thank you and I hugged her and I smiled and said ur welcome I love you so much and she said I love you more. I would do anything to see that smile on her face and if that means going against my husband than I will.