Chapter 33

Carlos pov
I wakes up again and groans cause I'm in pain and Jacob was sitting there smirking and said finally your awake I guess I knocked you out really good. I get angry and said what do you want from me and he chuckled and said well Myra wants you dead but that's not gonna happen just I'm going to make you suffer, torture, and maybe just maybe if you don't irritate me I might just let you go but first let's chat. I roll my eyes and said I'm not going to be nice to you bitch and he laughs and said I thought you would say that and he punched me in the head and kicked me in the stomach and hold my throat and said listen to me motherfucker you are lucky I don't just kill you right now cause as much as I want to I'm not so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!! He lets my throat go harshly and he wipes off his outfit and said now let's start this over why did you kill Myra's brother. I looked at him and said cause he murder my brother and he said victor and I said how the hell you know my brother and he laughed evilly and said cause me and Shawn (Manuel and Julian's dad) had some business to handle but of course you and your gang wanted to act like jack asses and get in the way about the casinos so we did what was best to kill him so you and your gang to back off but no y'all still searching like dumb asses. I breathed heavily and feel my eyes to tear up but I refuse to cry in front of this bastards I'm not going to show him that I am sad, angry cause that's what they want so he can win but he's not gonna win. He smirked and said anything else you want to know like how did I kill videos victor how did I make so much money and I rolled my eyes and he said oh I'm glad you asked well I drugged him with the most deadly drug that is illegal but of course I was able to get it one of the crew members got it from Japan and I put it in his drink and mixed it together and watch him drink it slowly and than while he was walking to his car cause he was on his way to see his wife I watched him slowly choked, shaking, and he fell to the ground having a seizure and I came along with a ski mask and all black and shot him right in his head 5 times and left him there to die. I screamed and said YOU ARE FUCKING SICK GO ROT IN HELL and he said oh I already live there and he stabbed me in the leg and I screamed more and he laughs and take it out and said I'll be back.

Daniela's pov
I get to the police station and I open the door and Derik smiles and said hey love what you doing here and I smiled and said hey handsome and I'm here to ask you something. He said ok shoot and I said was you here when my dad got bailed out and he lean forward and whispered yea this guy name Jacob bailed him out and said he was his brother. I said did you get a good look at him and he said yea I'll show you follow me and I follow him and he gets on the computer and he looks at the security camera and stops it and said that's him. I looked at the man confused and said I don't know him and Derik said hold on let me try to look him up and I sit on the table next to him and I said you look so sexy working and he chuckles and said you look sexy when you be pouring my coffee and I smiled and blushed and he touches my legs and rub it and there it goes my panties are wet god damn it. He said done and I get up and look and gasped and said I think i saw him before wasn't he supposed to be serving a life sentence but they lowered it to 25 years and he said yep he killed someone very Badly. I get a chill down my spine and I nervously said w what he do  and Derik scrolls down and his eyes got wide and said it saids he put a drug in the guys drink and watch him choked, shake, and the guy fell to the ground having a seizure and Jacob shot him in the head 5 times. I run to the trash can and threw up while crying and Derik said Dani baby what's wrong and I said t that's the way my uncle died he killed my uncle victor now he might kill my dad. This can't be happening no no i got to get to my dad.