Chapter 52

(Julio's outfit)
Julio's pov
After I visit my dad and talk to Dulce and Enrique, I left and ran into Daniela and I muttered hey and she said hey I haven't talked to you and I said cause I been staying at Leticia's house I need a break. She said you can't still be mad at me and I sighed and said Dani I been done being mad at you, you just need to learn how to control your anger and I continue walking to my car and she said but you know I am right about what happened to dad Myra's brother did it. I stopped and turned around and said look we don't know who fucking did it ok if you wanna go play news reporter and just name random people we'll investigate yourself cause I'm don't helping. I got in my car and start it up and drove off and turned on shake the room by pop smoke and turn it up loud and drive towards my house so I can get ready cause I'm planning a surprise for Leticia. I get to the house and park in the driveway and get out and lock the door and walk towards the door and unlock it and walked inside and lock the door. I looked around and sighed and said I miss you home and I smiled and run upstairs and walk to my room and start picking out an outfit and after I picked out an outfit and some shoes, I went to my bathroom and start brushing my teeth while listening to music on my speaker.  I finish and put on my face mask and turn on the shower and I walk to my room and take off my clothes and go back to the bathroom and get in the shower. After I finished, I get out and walked back to my room and dry off and put on my boxers and rub lotion on my body so I won't be ashy and I put on my outfit and some deodorant and my chain that my uncle gave me for Christmas. He gave Enrique one too and I put on my shoes and put my wallet in my pocket and get my phone and head out. I can't wait for this date it's officially our first date I'm hella happy.

Daniela's pov
After Julio yelled at me, I sighed and walked towards the elevator and pressed the up button and wait for it to open. I get in and pressed the number and it closes and i look on my phone and see what time it was and i got 2 more hours until I have to pick up Dana from school. The doors open and I walked out and start walking and looking for the room number when someone pulled me into a small room that looks like a janitors closet and let me tell me and small spaces do not get along. The person turns on the light and it was Myra and I said let me out I don't wanna talk to you and she said I'll let you out when you leave my brother alone. I said he fucking tried to kill my dad the police are gonna find out and she said how if they don't have proof and I said oh I have proof I followed him to where he went and you two try to kill my dad. She got closer to me and said well if your dad didn't try to shoot my fucking son Him or you wouldn't be in the situation so I won't you to shut the hell up and leave my brother alone and she let my throat go and walk out the closet and said coming I know you hate small spaces and she giggled. I sighed angrily and get up and walked past her . I'm not stopping until I see her and her brother rot in jail for life.