Chapter 26

(All the girls)
Francisca's pov
I get to the hospital with my mom and Lola's mom and I yelled Lola LOLA and one of the ladies said hi how can I help you? I said oh hi Bonita is Lola here she got into a car accident and she said yea she's here with a guy name Antonio and Lola's mom said Can we see her please and Bonita said sure right this way follow me. We follow her and I saw Lola staring at the ceiling and churros, peace, and Diego sitting next to her and I said Lola and she looked at me and smiled and said hey giggles and I ran to her and hugged while crying and I said I thought I lost you. She cried while running her fingers through my hair and she said you know you ain't ever gonna loose me I'm always gonna be here til the end and I smiled and cried and said I love you so much and she said I love you more. Dulce comes in with Leticia and Julio and Leti said hey girl how you feeling and Lola said in pain and Dulce said I'm so sorry that this happened to you and I said hey it's not your fault don't blame yourself. Julio cries and said I need some air and Bonita said I should go talk to him and Lola's mom said Bonita and she turned around and said yes ma'am and Lola's mom smiled and said thank you for saving my daughters life and Bonita smiles and said it's my pleasure my daughter here really cares about your daughter and her friends I couldn't let her down so I did what I have to do and I smiled and hugged Dulce and Pia said group hug and all of hugged. Lola said my chicas forever and we said chicas forever. I love these girls so much.

Julio's pov
I was sitting outside smoking a blunt and my mom comes outside and I put it out and my mom said mijo (son) what's wrong you haven't been yourself. I said I just want everyone to be safe and I lay my head on her shoulder while she wraps her around me and said I know Julio I know but you gotta protect yourself first look at you your all stressed out everyone is worried about you. I cried and said I haven't been taking my medicine and mom said that's the problem mijo you need to take it that's why your so stressed cause you worrying about everyone else you scaring Dulce and Enrique they need you they said your not even the same anymore. I said what about her and Julian and mom sighed and said leave him alone Julio he makes your sister so happy I haven't seen a smile on her face in a long time she made some friends that care about her her and Daniela and
Enrique is closed as ever and you Julio you met a beautiful girl a girl that cares about you and likes you for you if you keep acting the way you been acting than all of that is gonna be gone. I smiled a small smile and said you are right mom I need to worry about myself and focus on me, my family, and the girl of my dreams and she smiled big and said that's right mijo now you get back in there and show them the real Julio I love and everyone else loves and she kissed my forehead and I hugged her and kissed her cheek and I love you mom you always know what to say. She said I love you more and I know I should've been a therapist but I don't got time for that and we laughed and I said what about dad and she said oh trust me I'll handle him you just let me worry about him for once and I stand up and said ok thank you again mom and she said your welcome now come on it's hot and I need to get back to work and we walked inside.  I love my mom so much she's always there no matter what and you know what it's time for me to get back to my normal self this is not me.