Chapter 75

(Dulce's hair and outfit)
Dulce's pov
After I left the nail shop with blue (Leticia), Lola called me and I answered and me and giggles both said hey glow and she said hey red, hey giggles, what you two doing and I said bout to pick out what I'm wearing tonight what you doing and she said just left the nail shop with giggles and bout to go home so we can start getting ready. Giggles said I can't wait for tonight it's finna be a blast and blue said right wish Julio can make it and I smirked and said you never know and she smiled a little and said your right and I said I know and we all laughed. Lola said I can't wait to see Antonio like when he drives his car he look so damn sexy and giggles said eww I think I'm going to puke out this window and we laughed and Lola said oh hush giggles. I hear the door open downstairs and my dad yelled Dulce, Enrique can y'all come down here please I have a surprise and I yelled coming ok I'll call you back Lola and she said bye chicas and we said byeeee and I hung up and me and blue got up and Enrique whispered what you think it is and I chuckled and said probably an haircut. Blue and Enrique laughed and we all walked downstairs and dad said guess who's home and we saw Julio and we all screamed JULIO YOUR BACK and we all hugged him and he said hey buns I missed y'all and I said we missed you too bro welcome home and Enrique said man Dulce been annoying. I pushed him and Julio laughed and said hey that's what she supposed to do and Blue said hey babe and he said my princess and he picked her up and spin her around and she squealed. He put her down and said I missed you so much baby and blue smiled and said I missed you more and they kissed and I said ok ok y'all can make out later right now we gotta get ready and Julio said go ahead I'll see you after and blue smiled and gave him a peck. She smiled at me and said well what you waiting for let's go get ready like some baddies we are and we laughed and ran upstairs. I have a feeling Tonight is gonna be the best night of my life.

Leticia's pov
After I took a shower and washed my face, I dried off and rub lotion on my body and put on my bra and panties and I said hey Dulce do you have an extra robe and she said yea let me grab it and I said thanks and I left the shower on for you. She came back with the robe and I said thanks chica and she said no problem and I came out and get out my makeup and sat on the ground in front of the mirror and got started. After I finished, I got started on my hair and Dulce opened the door and said girl that shower felt so good and I laughed and said yea cause you were thinking about Julian and she blushed and said what no you're crazy. I gasped and said I knew it but hey did you ask him you know and she said yea he said it was his first love do you know her and I said yea her name was Nivea she was pretty but you look way better than her everyone loved her everyone thought they would last until she set him up now I hear she got knocked up by Julian's enemy and they live somewhere in Italy or sum. Dulce finished her hair and said damn that's crazy and I said right girl but I'm glad she is long gone cause girl was she annoying her voice was so squeaky i just wanted to squeeze her throat so bad until she can talk regular and me and Dulce laughed so hard and she said stop you gonna make me mess up. I laughed and finished my hair and said It's true girl Lola would even tell you and Dulce giggled and said you are a mess and I said but you love me and I put on my outfit, deodorant, my shoes, my hat, and earrings. I said well what you think and Dulce said damn girl you trying to have Julio put another baby inside and I threw a pillow at her and she laughed and said it's true girl you look smoking hot and I giggled and said thank you now get dress and she said I'm coming in coming. She put on her outfit and shoes and said well what you think and I said damn girl Julian is totally going to make love to you tonight and I ran out her room and she chased me and I knock on Julio's door and he said it's opened and I opened the door and said help me your sister gonna kill me. He chuckled and start tickling and yelled Dulce I got her and I said what you trader and Dulce smirked and said I'm backkk and she start tickling me too and I fell and they fell too and we all start laughing. I swear I love these two they literally became family to me.

 I swear I love these two they literally became family to me

(Leticia's  hair and outfit)