Chapter 16

(Pia's outfit and hair)
Pia's pov
I get out the shower and Churros (Lisa)said about time you take forever and she went in the bathroom and I laughed and start drying off while I sing lookout weekend by Debbie deb and I put on my bra and panties and rub lotion on my body. I plug in my blow dryer and start drying my hair and my baby texted me and said I miss you princess can't wait to see you and I text back I can't wait to see you to my king I miss you more. I smiled and finish blow drying and unplug it and start curling my hair and churros said I'm back and I laughed and said I see and she flipped me off and we started singing and dancing. I finish and put my hair in a ponytail and I said what do you think and churros said damn girl you look fly and I smiled put on my outfit and spray sometime deodorant and put on some makeup and churros starts doing her hair. Letica calls and I said hey chica what you doing and she said just got done with my hair I'm going to send you some outfits and you and churros tell me which one and I said ok love you and she said love you more. She send us the outfits and churros said ooh I like the bottom right and I smiled and said that's what I was thinking too and she finished her hair and I said looking good girl and she said gracias (thank you) and she put on her outfit and deodorant and some makeup. We looking good so excited for tonight.

 We looking good so excited for tonight

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Churros outfit and hair)

Leticia's pov
I put on my outfit and shoes and I said I look good and I walk downstairs and yelled Diego you ready and he yelled back yeah and mom gasped and said you look so pretty. I smiled and said really you think so and she said yes sweetie and I hugged her and kissed her cheek and Diego came down and I said oooooh look at my brother looking all handsome and he laughed and said stop stop I know and I giggled. He said ok we got to pick up churros and peace and mom said ok you both be safe I move you and we said love you too mom and we walked outside and saw everyone getting ready for cruise night and I hop in the lowrider and Diego said you ready to party sis and I smiled and said I was born to party and he put down the roof and we blast the music and he drives off. Julio text me and said hey beautiful and I texted hey handsome and he texted can't wait to see you and I texted back can't wait to see you too. We get to pia's house and Diego got out and walked to the front door and ringed the door and I yelled such a gentleman and he flipped me off and pia's mom open the door and she yelled hola blue and I yelled back hola chica. Churros and peace came out and I yelled yessss look at my girls looking fly tonight and they laughed and I got out and got in the back and churros said ooooh you looking cute too and peace said right.i laughed and Diego drove off and we was rapping singing it was a fun night so far.

i laughed and Diego drove off and we was rapping singing it was a fun night so far

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Leticia's outfit and hair)