Chapter 32

(Bonita's pjs)
Bonita's pov
I go upstairs and close my bedroom door and walk in my bathroom and turn on the water so I can take a bath and I put epsom salt, lavender oil, and some bubbles in the water. I lit my raspberry mimosa candle that Daniela got me for my birthday and I put on my mask so my face can relax cause I been stressing at home and work has been crazy too like ugggghhh. I take off my clothes and put on my robe and grab my towel and my laptop incase I wanna watch a movie. I turn off the light and turn off the water and get in the water and sit downs and sighs in relief and lay my head back and take down my hair from the bun and close my eyes. I hear a knock on the door and i yelled who is it and Dani said it's me mom can I come in and I said yea and she opens the door and walks into the bedroom and she said hey mom are you and sits on the toilet and I sighed and said your father haven't act like this since victor died. Dani said I don't think he's taking his pills and I said he's not I found the bottle full in that mirror cabinet I'm going to talk to his doctor tomorrow and she said have you heard from and I said no he's in the jailhouse. She said no he's not the police called and said someone bailed him out and my eyes got wide and said who would do that the only person that I can think of is my sister or her husband I'll call her after I take a shower and she said ok mom I'll leave u alone love you I'll call them don't worry you just relax and I smiled and said I love you more baby. Even though I'm still mad at Carlos I just hope he's safe and well taken care of.

Daniela's pov
I called aunt Alyssa and wait for her to answer and she answers on the 3rd ring and said hey Dani baby how are you and I smiled and said I'm good auntie how are you. She said I'm good how is my little baby Dana I heard she got so big you got to bring her over sometimes and I smiled and said she's good I'll make sure to bring her over sometimes when I'm off work. She said ok anything you need you seem worried what's wrong sweetheart and I sighed and said did uncle Fernando bail dad out cause the police called and said he been bailed out and my aunt said i can ask him he just walked into the door hold on. I sit on my bed while playing with my teddy bear waiting for aunt Alyssa to come back to the phone and she said Dani honey you still there and i said yea I'm here and she said no he said he hasn't even heard from he just got home from work is everything ok. I said yeah thank you auntie sorry to bother you and she said ok of course baby and you never bother me I'm always here if you want to talk I love you and I smiled and said I love you too talk to you later and she hangs up. Where the hell can he be oh that's it I can go down to the police station and ask Derik (my friend and also crush)  who came to bail my dad out.