Chapter 17

(Julian's outfit)
Julian's pov
Me and my homeboy Antonio driving to the cruise night and Antonio said you excited for tonight bro and I said hell yea you already know I can't wait. He smirked and said I know who you excited for and I chuckled and said what you talking about and he said bro you don't think I know and I said what. He yelled bro you got a fucking crush on the new girl it's so obvious and I smiled hella hard and said yes yes I mean i like her a lot she understands me and I can talk to her about anything and she makes me happy I'm so many ways but it's her dad and brother they're the problem. He looked confused and said what the hell they do homie and I said I think her dad murdered my dad and his eyes got wide and said what the fuck how you know and I said her sister yelled it out when she find out that her dad and brother is in a gang and he shook his head and said you need to talk to him. I said what hell no dude I can't he don't even like me and Antonio said dude just talk to him you never know and I sighed and said whatever and we go to the cruise. I saw Dulce in the car with Lola and Francisca and Antonio said that's her and I smiled and said yea she's beautiful huh and he said eh she's alright and I scoffed playfully and drove while blasting my music. I went over to Dulce and her friends and Dulce smiled and said hey you made it and I hugged her and said duh I wanted to see my beautiful princess and she giggled and kissed my cheek. Antonio said hey Lola and she looked down and said hey um I didn't know you were coming tonight and he said yea it's nice to see you and she looked at him and said you too. Yes they dated for 2 years and I think he still has feelings for her but he doesn't want admit it lol and he said hey do you wanna go for a ride and she said um but Dulce cut her off and said go and Lola said are you and Francisca said girl we'll be fine go have some fun I'm going with that cutie over there and we laughed. Now I have Dulce to myself.

(Dulce's outfit)Lola's pov Me and Antonio (my ex) got in his car and Antonio said how you been and I said I been ok how you been and he smiled and said I been good but Lola I missed you a lot

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Dulce's outfit)
Lola's pov
Me and Antonio (my ex) got in his car and Antonio said how you been and I said I been ok how you been and he smiled and said I been good but Lola I missed you a lot. I looked out the window and said why did you come back and he said I had to I need you in my life Lola I'm sorry I left but your dad was trying to Kill me. I start crying and yelled you could've told me Antonio I spend so many months thinking you would come back for me and our baby but you didn't I was stressing so much I had a miscarriage. He cried and put his head against the wheel and said I'm so sorry Lola I didn't mean to hurt you you were the love of my life I wanted us to have a family, move in with each other, and get married and grow old together but I fucked up. I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly but I didn't care we was both hurt and we both need a hug and he grabbed my face and said I love you so much I never stopped loving you and I never will you are my first love and I smiled while crying and kissed him. While we were kissing, our favorite song Miss perfect by spm came one and I said you remember this song and he smiled big and said yea it came on our first date when we went to that diner and we danced to it all night until we got tired. I smiled and got on his lap and whispered you remember and he smiled while rubbing my hips and said of course I did baby that was the best night ever and we laughed and he said can I ask you something and I said anything and I lift my head. He said would you ever wanna try for another baby and I looked at him and said what and he said yea Lola I love you I would do anything to make you happy and I smiled and hugged him. Should I trust him again?

 Should I trust him again?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Lola's outfit and hair)