Chapter 31

Third person's pov
Carlos was starting to wake up but he close his eyes again and reopen them and Jacob smirked and said wakey wakey motherfucker and he slapped him hard. Carlos screams and yelled what the fuck was that for and Jacob pulled a chair and said you don't remember me huh and Carlos shook his head and said who are you. Jacob said ahhhh I'm glad you asked are I'm related to Myra she is mi hermana (my sister) and I knew her husband and I know you. Carlos try to kick him but his legs was also tied up too and yelled you don't know a god damn thing about me bitch and Jacob laughed evil and said but I do I grew up with u, went to the same school with you, was in the same gang with you until you killed Myra's husband you make me sick fucker and I spit in his face and Carlos start screaming. Jacob laughed and walked to the door and said maybe I'll be back here with Julio who knows and before Carlos can say anything, Jacob slammed the door and locked it and Jacobs friend said so he's the killer and Jacob said yep but we not going to kill him just yet we going to let him suffer that pussy deserves it he don't know what's coming for him.

Dulce's pov
After a long day and everything that happened I decided to go to my favorite aunts house (Alyssa). She always knew what to say and she was there for me all the time that's why we are so close. I packed some stuff for a few days cause I'm going to need it and I zip it up and walk out the room and walk downstairs and my mom said mija where you going and I said mom I love you so much but I need some space I can't deal with dad and Julio's mess right now everything is just getting worse. My mom hugged me and said I know sweetheart I know but I'm going to miss you what about how we drink hot coco at night and have little chats and I laughed while I cried and said I'm going to miss you more mom but I'm only going to stay there for a week I promise. She said ok do you want me to drive you and I smiled and said no it's fine mom I'll take my car and she rubbed my hair and said be safe mija I love you so much and make sure to always call me ok and I smiled and said I love you more mamá I'll always call you I promise.  We walked out the front door and Dani came over with Dana and Rosa and Dani said where you going Dulce and mom said she needs some space right now Dani your father and Julio has been stressing us all and Dana walked up to me and said I want a hug and I picked her up and kissed her cheek. Dana said when will you be back aunt Dulce and I smiled and said Saturday I promise than we can go to the water park you wanted to go to and get food after and Dana smiles hug and yelled yayyyyy good and we all laughed and I kissed her nose and her forehead and she giggled.  I said I love you so much Dana ok I mean that and Dana smiled and said I love you more and she grabbed my face with her little hands and kissed my cheek and everyone said awwwww and I cried and put her down and said be good and Dani and Rosa hugged me and they start crying too. Dani said I love mi hermana (my sister) ok you call me if you need anything I love you so fucking much and I said I love you more sister and Rosa said I love you cousin I'm always here too you ever need to talk or a place to stay at you got it and Dulce kissed their cheeks and said I love you both to the moon and back. We pulled away and mom hugged me one more time and kissed my forehead and said be good ok I love you and I said I love you too mom and I put my bag in the back and got in the car and start it up and put on seatbelt and let the down. I smiled and waved and they yelled bye come back soon Dulce and I smiled and blew them a kiss and drive away. Welp I'm going to miss my room but it's inky for a week so I'll be fine.