Chapter 25

Myra's pov (julian and Manuel's mom)
I get to my brothers house and he said hola hermana (hey sister) and i said hola hermano (hey brother). I come in his house and I said is everything ok you seem worried when you was on the phone and he sighed and said the boys told me that you, Manuel, and Julian had dinner with the new family and I said yes we did and it didn't end too well. He said why what happened and I said I think the dad (Carlos) is the one that killed my husband and he said why you say that and I said his older daughter said it herself she find out he was in a gang and flipped out. He said that's kinda suspicious and I said yea I know but here's the thing his brother also died too and my brother looked at me and said how and I said gang rival and he looked up with wide eyes and said the same way your husband died and I said yep. He said well does he know who the killer is and I said yea and they killed him and he took off his hat and run his hand through his hair and said this is bad Myra he needs to be in jail or sum he can't just be a free man and I said I know that that's why you are gonna handle it. He looked at me confused and said how and I smirked and said kill him and he yelled what are you insane Myra This man gots a wife and kids and I yelled THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM HE WONT EVEN LET HIS OWN DAUGHTER SEE MY SON CAUSE HE SAID HES NO GOOD BUT CARLOS HES THE PROBLEM THAT LITTLE GIRL CARES ABOUT JULIAN I SEE IT IN HER EYES AND HE CARES ABOUT HER TOO IM NOT GONNA STOP THEM FROM SEEING EACH OTHER!! He sighed and said I'll see what I can do and I hugged him and said thank you brother you won't regret this I promise. Say goodbye to your life Carlos.

Lola's pov
After the movie. Me and Antonio decided to teresitas diner cause we was hungry lol and we pulled up and he parked and got out and open the door for me and said my lady. I used my fake British accent and said oh you are so nice mate and he laughed and kissed me and I kissed him back and he wraps an arm around me and walked inside and got seated and got menus. I looked around and saw Leticia with Julio and my eyes got wide and Antonio said what's wrong sweetheart and I said oh nothing I thought I saw a bug and he chuckled and start looking around and yelled OH FUCK NO WHY ARE YOU HERE and Leticia put her hand on her forehead and shake her head. I rubbed his hand and said Antonio it's ok calm down but he didn't listen and he got up and so did Julio and Leticia said both of you stop this is not the place to argue and Julio said she's right let's take this outside and they walked outside. I got up and said what the hell did you do and we both ran outside so we can stop them and Antonio said so I know what the fuck you did to my best friend and Julio said well duh you was there. Antonio got closed to his face and some of his gang members were here and he said I don't know who the fuck you think you are Julio but you need to leave my best friend alone what do you have against him anyway. Julio yelled his dad killed my fucking uncle and everyone gasped and Antonio chuckled and said no the fuck he didn't how do you know that and I said Antonio let's go and Antonio yelled NO IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL HE TELLS ME WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT!!!!  The police showed up and we start running and I get in the car and we hurried up and drive off and I yelled WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ANTONIO and Antonio said Lola I'm sorry and I sighed and looked out the window and I said I just don't want you going back to jail you just came back home not too long ago. He looked at me and said I promise I'm not going anywhere princess and he kissed me and I kissed back. I yelled Antonio wash out and he turned and we got it. Can this day get any worse?