Chapter 48

Bonita's pov
I checked up on Carlos and said hey sweetheart and he smiled and said hola my queen and he kissed me and I kissed him back. I sat down next to him and said how you feeling and he said I'm feeling little more better still in pain though and I kissed his cheek and said I'm sorry baby you didn't deserve this and he rubbed my cheek and said hey it's ok baby I'm still here. I smiled and kissed him again and he kissed me back and I hear someone clear their throat and we pulled away and saw 2 cops standing with Myra and they said hi mr. Ramirez and mrs. Ramirez my name is detective Miguel and this is Derik. I shake their hands and said it's mice to meet you both do you want me to step out and Derik said no ma'am your done please sit down and I sit down next to Carlos holding his hand and I sit him up a little and I said thank you Myra and she smiled and said no problem Myra and walked out. Detective Miguel cleared his throat and said mr. Ramirez and Carlos said please call me Carlos and detective Miguel said ok Carlos do you know who bail you out of jail the same day you went and Carlos looked at him and said no. Derik said ok do you know where this person took you after he bailed you out? Carlos said a house and I sighed and put my head in my hands and detective Miguel said do you remember the address and Carlos said no it was dark and Derik said do you remember who hurt you sir was it more than 1 person and he said it was 2 but I don't know their names and forgot what they look like.  Detective Miguel pinch his nose and put down his notepad and pen and said ok look Carlos I know you are scared but you need to tell me everything cause I know you remember you just afraid that they gonna come after you and your family but we are not gonna let that happen we gonna keep you all safe. Carlos look down and I tear up and said I think that's enough questions thank you and they got up and Derik said ma'am can we have a word with you outside? Lord this is too much.

Third person's pov
All 3 of them step outside and Derik said Bonita look I know your daughter Daniela she is a beautiful young woman ma'am. A tear falls down Bonita's face and She said thank you Derik I appreciate that and he said no problem but she is also worried about him she thinks he is hiding something but is scared to confess and Bonita said he is hiding something but he won't tell anyone. He said yea but he will tell you though Bonita you is his wife, his everything, his world, and the love of his life please Bonita we need your help. Bonita sighed and said ok I'll do whatever it takes and Derik smiles and said thank you and he hugs her and she said thank you Daniela is lucky to have someone like you take good care of her she been through too much. He smiled and said don't worry I will have a good day Bonita and she smiled and said you too Derik and she went back in the room and saw Carlos looking out the window and she said what's wrong hun and he cries and said I'm scared Bonita I don't know what to do I have never been this scared before honey I feel lost. Bonita grabs his face and said hey I'm here no matter what ok I love you, the kids love you we all gonna help you get through this ok and Carlos nod and he holds her and whispered what would I do without you?. Little did they didn't know is Myra ain't finna let the truth come out she needs to be there for her boys they are all they have and Carlos ain't finna fuck that up.