Chapter 72

(Leticia's hair and outfit)
Leticia's pov
Me and Dulce get to school and she parked her car and giggles screamed LOOK AT MY BAD BITCHES. We laughed smiled and Lola yelled WHY THE HELL YOU SCREAMING FRANCISCA and we get out the car and  giggles said why are you yelling?!  Lola shook her head and said come on let's go walk on the track with the rest of the gang and we linked arms and started walking. Dulce said so I have a confession to make and giggles smiled sand said you know I love confessions spill chica and  she said I never did anything sexual and we gasped and Lola said your lying Dulce sighed and said I wish and I said hey it's ok I lost my virginity to your brother and we stopped and they all yelled WHAT and I said shhhhh stop yelling of damn. Lola said I didn't know you were a virgin Leticia and Dulce said and lost it to my brother and giggles said ooooh how was it and I smiled and said it was magical he was gentle and didn't hurt me. Dulce smirked and said looks like someone's in love and I blushed and giggled and said I am he makes me really guys and They started singing "oooooh she's sprung" and I said shut up. Lisa said ooooooh who's sprung and Giggles said Leticia and Pia squealed and said ooooh I knew my sis was sprung and we laughed and kept walking until the bell rung. Lola said time for history ugh and Dulce said you got to admit tho it's hella easy and Lola said yea easy for you you know I think that teacher has a crush on you and Dulce said ewwww gross that's disgusting and giggles said it's true I mean it's like you just lighten up his whole day. Lisa said right like girl you got booty and Pia slapped it and said cakes and Dulce giggled and said hell no that's all you Pia and Diego said duhhh I be making those cheeks clapped and we all laughed and I said you are one sick kid and we wen our separate ways. I think I just threw up in my mouth ewww that was nasty.

Dulce's pov
I got out my folder and took out my folder and Lola whispered hey did you and Julian have sex and I almost choked on my own spit and whispered yelled no! Giggled whispered oooh are you having wet dreams about and I blushed and whispered maybe and Lola whispered don't be embarrassed we all get them and I whispered really? Giggles whispered yes You know Evan and Lola whispered yelled the team captain soccer player and giggles said would you keep it down god damn and I laughed and said says the one that was yelling today and we giggled and our history teacher came by and said good morning girls you three have your homework and we said good morning and gave him the homework and he said Dulce you look really pretty today. I smiled and said thank you and he smiled and walked away and Lola whispered I fucking told you and giggles said he totally wants to fuck you and I hit her shoulder playfully and Lola said you owe us some chocolate and I said that sounds really good right now and we laughed and the teacher said ok we will be watching a movie today I know you all probably heard of the movie casino and giggles smiled and said I love that movie and I said same. He smiled and said I knew some of you guys watched it and the class laughed and he start setting the projector and his laptop up and Lola whispered but hey if you are ready to do it maybe you and Julian should talk about it. Giggles whispered or we can just sneak into the sex store downtown l.a and just buy you a dildo and Lola smacked her head and whispered yelled are you out of your mind and I said does it work and giggles whispered yea it worked sometimes for me but I threw mines away since I be getting sick from Evan the goddess. We giggled and Lola said that is just pure nasty like fucking gross and giggles said oh hush. I mean am I really ready? Should I wait? I think I should talk to him.

 I mean am I really ready? Should I wait? I think I should talk to him

(Dulce's hair and outfit)