Chapter 76

(Lola's hair and outfit)
Lola's pov
Me and Francisca got in my lowrider and I said you ready cousin and she said hell yeah I'm always ready and I start the car and back out of the driveway and drove off and giggles turned on Friday by ice cube and I yelled ohhhh shit and I roll down all the windows and we start rapping hella loud. We stop at milkandt cause we as thirsty and I order this drink called piglet and it has coconut milk+handcrafted strawberry and giggles got the drink called Keke and it has handcrafted kiwi+pineapple green tea it's hella bomb lol. We paid and drove off and I said I can't wait to get some food I am and so is the baby and giggles laughed and said Fr fr I'm starving and kinda horny for Evan and I faked puked and said that's nasty. Francisca drinks her drink and said hey it's not my fault that the dick is good and I shake my head and said just drink your drink and she said wait have you told your dad that you are pregnant and I sighed and said no not yet but I will I'm going to tell him tomorrow before we go bowling. Francisca said I think you and Antonio should tell him together and I said really and she said yeah I mean Antonio really loves you and your dad should at least know who is the father of your kid and I said you know you are right girl who the hell you been hanging around with and she laughed and said Evan.I giggled and said of course and we arrived and giggles yelled oooooh shit look at the nice cars and I said and trucks man it's going down tonight and that song came and we started singing.  Tonight is gonna be so much fun.

  Tonight is gonna be so much fun

(Francisca's hair and outfit)

(Lola's lowrider)

Julian's pov
Me and Manuel arrived and Manny said god damn look at all the nice cars and trucks and I said right it's way better than last week and Manuel chuckled and said definitely. He said hey Julian and I said wassup and he said is mom gonna be ok and I sighed and said I hope she been going through it I don't know what to do Manny but don't worry I'm going to get her back to normal. Manny nodded his head and looked out the window and I said hey you hungry cause I am and Manny said hell yea and I parked and turned off my car and get out and I handshake everyone and did the same and we walked to the food truck and I see Dulce, Leticia, Julio, and Enrique and Dulce smiled and walked to me and said hola handsome hey Manny. I smiled and said hey princess and Manny said hey chica and he went over to Enrique and I said you look beautiful and Dulce smiled and said thank you, you look handsome yourself and I smiled and popped my invisible collar and said I try and she giggled and said what you getting and I said some tacos what you getting and she said same. I said you wanna share and She said are you sure and I said yea anything for you and she blushed and said ok and we was up next and I said ayeee wassup Trey and he said Ayeeee wassup foo how you been and I said good how you been and he said shit you know I'm making money here and at the car shop and I said that's wassup. I order the carne asada tacos combo and got their Mexican corn and a coke for me and a sprite for my princess and we go sit down until our food is ready and I said when did Julio come home and Dulce said he came home today our dad surprised us I was so shocked and I said I'm glad he is ok. She nod her head and said me too how's your mom and I sighed and said drinking more each day and she said I'm really sorry Julian I just wish I can help and I hold her face and said hey none of this is your fault don't worry she doesn't hate you she literally looks at u like her own and she smiled and said really and I smiled and said really and we kissed. Our number got called and I said I'll get it and I got up and got our food and I said hey you guys wanna eat with us and Lola said are you sure and I said yes you dating my homie so I'm going to respect that and they all got up and sat with us and I set the food down and Dulce said mmmmm this food smells delicious and she took a bite and said hot hot it burns and we all laughed. Enrique said such a far ass can't never let the food calm down and she threw a penny at his forehead and he said ouch god damn you throw like a boy and we laughed hella hard and she said I grew up around boys dummy and started eating. Tonight is definitely a good night.

(Julian's outfit)