Chapter 71

(Lisa's outfit & hair)
Lisa (churros) pov
I wake up cause my alarm was going off and I yelled ughhhhh 5 more minutes and my mom opened my curtains and I put my covers over my eyes and she chuckled and said get up Lisa one more day than you are free for the weekend. I rolled my eyes and pulled my covers back and get up and said your right mom and I kissed her cheek and she picked up my my canvas painting and said this morning a beautiful is this your art project and I smiled and said yes do you think my art teacher will like it? She said like it he is gonna love it and I finished my business and washed my hands and she kissed my forehead and said your art work has a meaning to it Lisa don't ever let no one tell you different. I smiled and dried my hands and hugged her and said I love you mom you always know what to say and she said duhhh I'm a therapist and I giggled and pushed her playfully and I said what you make for breakfast. She said I made an avocado, egg, and bacon sandwich with fruit on the side and Leili said and it is delicious and we laughed and I hugged my sister and said good morning my beautiful sis and she said good morning my talented sista. I grabbed my plate and coffee and sat down across from Leili and she said today I have to play guitar and sing in front of my class and I said are you nervous and she said nervous I'm terrified and mom said you have a beautiful voice sweetie don't worry you will be fine. I smiled and said knock them dead sis and leili smiled and said ok and she got up and washed her plate and cup out and she said did you finish your canvas painting and I said yep you wanna see and she said duhhhhh. I stick my tongue out at her and finish my coffee and got up and wash my plate and mug out and dried them off and went to my room so I can get ready for school. After I brushed my teeth and took a shower, I dry off and rub lotion on my body and leili said this is cute you are totally going  to get an A++++++ and I chuckled and put on my bra and lace panties and said I hope it took me 3 days to think about what I wanted to paint and Leili said it took me 5 days to think about what I was gonna song. We both giggled and I said you wanna help me with my hair and she said hell yea and got out the hair products she needed and I sat on the chair while she sat on my bed and started doing my hair while we sung you dropped a bomb on me by the gap band. She said I'm done and I got up and looked it the mirror and said ok you should be a hairstylist too and she giggled and said get dress and I put on my clothes, shoes, put on deodorant, and spray some perfume. I can't wait for tonight.

 I can't wait for tonight

(Leili's outfit & hair)

Lisa's  canvas painting

Lisa's canvas painting

Pia's pov
I turn off the alarm and groan and my little sister (Anna) opened the curtains and I put the covers over my face and yelled you are a fucking dick and she said I know but get up i wanna ask you a question. I roll my eyes and got up and said yes Diego can take you to school and she smiled and said love you and kiss my cheek and closed my door and I whispered why couldn't I be the only child. I got up and walk downstairs and said good morning mom, morning dad and they said good morning sweetie and I grabbed my plate and sat next to dad and he said you girls going to cruise night tonight and we said yep and mom said be careful I heard something is gonna happen tonight. I said don't worry mom I'm not going to let nothing happen to my little sis and I kissed her cheek and Anna smiled and drunk some of her mango juice and dad finished his breakfast and said well I should go get ready for work and be a hero. Mom gave him a kiss and said be safe and he said always honey and he hugged me and Anna and said I love you both my beautiful girls and we said love you too daddy and he gave us both a kiss on our cheeks. Mom finished and said I can wash your girls dishes out to get ready and I said you sure mom and she smiled and said yes tomboy now go before I make you clean the whole house and I laughed and kissed her cheek and ran upstairs and walk in my room and close the door. I walk to my bathroom and start brushing my teeth while I sing age ain't nothing but a number by Aaliyah and I get a text from Diego and I smiled and texted him back. I wash out my mouth and walk into my room and get my outfit and shoes out the closet and lay it on my bed and go turn on the shower while I dance.  After I took a shower and washed my face, I dried off and rub lotion on my body and put on my bra and panties and socks get started on my hair while I text Diego and Lisa. I put on my outfit, deodorant, and shoes and I cleaned my room and bathroom and turn off my speaker, grabbed my backpack and phone and turn off the lights and walked out my room and yelled Anna are you ready and she yelled yes now shut up. I chuckled and said mom you look pretty and she smiled and said thank you baby girl I have a lot of customers coming to the shop today to get their eye lashes, eyebrows, nails, and feet done for cruise night and I smiled and said well you might see me and she smiled and said I hope. Anna and dad comes down and We said  love you mom, love you dad, and we kissed them on their cheeks and walked out the door and Diego got out the car and I smiled big and Anna said such a gentleman. I rolled my eyes and said hey baby and he smiled and said hey princess and gave me a kiss and hugged Anna and said heyy girly and she said hey gentleman and got in the back and I giggled and he said you are something else Anna. I got in the car and he closed the door and I said where's Leticia and he got in the car and said Dulce picked her up and I said ohhh. I'm so excited for today. Today is gonna be a good day.

 Today is gonna be a good day

Pia's outfit and hair

Anna's outfit and hair