Chapter 50

Daniela's pov
During my lunch break I was craving some Chinese food and it was like Derik read my mind cause he brought me some and I smiled and said Awwwww you read my mind. He smiled and sat down and open the bag and said figure you was hungry and I see you was on your break so I decided to come see you and I smirked and said you just can't get enough of me huh and he chuckled and said you have no idea. I giggled and start eating and he said so Me and detective Miguel went to the hospital to ask your dad some questions and I looked up and said how did that go and I drunk some of pineapple jarrito and he sighed and said he didn't tell us nothing but your mom said she will talk to him about it cause I have a feeling he will tell her. I said why are you so sure I mean he hasn't told me or Julio and he said cause you both are doing it wrong and he ate some of his food and I nod my head and said maybe you're right I'm putting too much pressure on him I need to relax and let you guys do your job. He hold my hand and said hey it's ok to worry I'll let you help but you have to promise me you won't go all physcopath on anyone like you did at the hospital and I giggled and slapped his hand playfully and said shut up and he smiled and drunk his Pepsi. I swear he makes my day every time and I love that about him.

Myra's pov
After the police came asking Carlos questions, I went to go talk to Bonita and I said hey home girl you ok and she smiled a little and said not really but I'll be fine I'm just worrying about my husband. I help one of the patients sign the paperwork to sign out and I said why what's wrong hun and she said someone hurt him and he won't tell us who or what happen it's like he is scared and he's not the same anymore he barely talks. I said well I can help if you want and she said oh Myra I don't wanna stress toy out I mean you got your sons and work and I said no it's ok my brother was like this when his ex wife died in a car accident two years ago. She said oh that's terrible I'm sorry and I said it's ok he still misses her but that's normal she was so beautiful, sweet, fun he loved everything about her and she loved everything about him she reminds me of you and Carlos. Bonita hugs me and said I'm glad I met you you are a good friend and I smiled and said I'm glad I met you too it's been a while since I smiled I mean don't get me wrong my sons and family make me smile but I haven't talked to my friends they out doing them and Bonita said yea same life is confusing. I giggled and said you can say that again but I'm going to go check on Carlos don't worry everything is gonna be fine I promise and she nod her head and said ok good luck. I meant everything I said I love Bonita and her kids but Carlos not a big fan of I'm going to have to teach him a lesson.