Chapter 82

Francisca's pov
After having breakfast with the crew, everyone left and I was driving and Lola said so whats going on with you and Evan? I faked laughed and said what you mean and she rolled her eyes and said you know what I mean Francisca and I said ok fine me and Evan are dating. She screamed and bounced up and down in the seat and I pressed on the break hard and she said ouch that was my head and I said good it was supposed to be and she rubbed her head and said I can't believe you two are together when did this happened? I blushed and said last night before we had good sex and she hit my shoulder and I said ok ouch what the hell was that for and she said for almost killing me and girl why didn't u tell me right after it happened and I smiled and said girl cause I was tired. She smirked and said well duh girl you got that good dick and I laughed and we got out the car and she said well I'm fine go visit Antonio cause he misses me and I wanna cuddle and I said have fun and she flipped me off and got in her. I waved and she honked and drove off and I walked into my house and Evan texted me and said can I come over I miss you and I smiled and said of course and I miss you too and I walk to my room so I can put on something more comfortable. I walked into my little brothers room and said wassup foo and he said hey sis what you and I said finna gonna change cause my boo thang coming over. I walked to my room and said does mom and dad know and I said nope and it's gonna stay that and he said for how long and I yelled I'll introduce him to the family later on this week. I can't wait to see my baby and don't worry my brother is 15 so he likes to stay at home alone anyway lol.

Dulce's pov
Me and Leticia get back to my house and I get out the car and said see you tonight and she said see you later wait do you want me to pick you? I smiled and said no you fine Julian said he's gonna pick me up besides you and Julio can be alone and she blushed and said oh hush ok love ya and I said love you more and I waved and she drove off. I walked in the house and said hey Julio, hey Enrique where's mom and dad and Julio said dad went to go put some air in his tires than go see his brothers and mom went over to Rosa's  house to hang out with her mom and I said ok I'm finna be upstairs chilling. They said ok while playing the game and I chuckled and walked upstairs and went into my room and closed the door and take off my clothes and put on something more comfortable and lay on my bed and turned on the tv and put on the movie Gone Girl (really good movie you got to watch it). Can't wait for tonight.

 Can't wait for tonight

(Dulce's outfit)