Chapter 85

Julio's pov
While we was all bowling and just having a good time, Julian came with Dulce's favorite flowers, a teddy bear, and a little box that had a  necklace in it (he told me and Leticia lol). Dulce said where's Julian it's his turn and Leticia whispered turn around and Dulce looked at her confused and turned and gasped and smiled and said what is all of this Julian. He smiled wide and said Dulce when I first met you, it was like the whole world was in slow motion and you were just so sweet and understanding when we start hanging out a lot and all of the drama that went down you never once left me and I appreciate that cause I was scared that you would judge me but you didn't I care about you so much Dulce and I would never I mean ever hurt you or put u in harm Dulce shit I think I'm in love with you but I wanna ask you and it's ok if you say no but will you be the raindrops to my clouds. The leaves to my tree, the stars to the night? She smiled and cried and nod her head and yelled yes Julian yes I will be your girlfriend and she stood up and they kissed and everyone clapped and i kissed Leticia's forehead and said I love you queen and she smiled and said I love you more king. Julian picked Dulce up and spin her around and yelled she said yes yessssss she's mine and we all laughed and he put her down and opened the box and he said this necklace is for you princess to show you how much I love you and I smiled and said me and leti helped him picked out and Dulce smiled and said I love it thank you guys. He put on the necklace and Antonio said y'all ready to get some food me and My queen hungry and we laughed and I said let's go and we took off our shoes and turned them in and left. Can't wait to get some food my tummy been talking lol I'm so funny.

Dulce's pov
We get to the diner and we order some to drink and look at the menus and Julian holds my hand and I smiled and he smiled back. Leticia said what's everyone's plan for tomorrow and Julio said me, Dulce, and Enrique got court tomorrow and Julian said Yea this sucks and Manuel said Fr fr I'm really sorry for what happened to you Julio and Julian said we both are. Julio said ahhh it's no big deal I'm still in pain but I'm slowly getting better I just didn't want nobody to get hurt and i am sorry about my sister she can be very stubborn. Julian chuckled and said so is my mom and I rubbed his back and l said what about you blue and blue (Leticia) said I am going to be relaxing and laying in bed while I do my math homework ugh I hate fucking math and we laughed and Lola said you can say that again I am going to be relaxing as well doing history homework and Antonio said I have a surprise for grace tomorrow and Grace smiled and said really what is it? He smiles and said can't tell you but I hope you love it and she hugged him and I smiled and giggles said I am having a relaxing day as well i might spend the day with my mom and Lisa said me and Sasha are going to have bunch with our families to tell them about us. Pia said I am going to have a lazy day and Diego said same. Julio said god damn how come we can't relax and we all laughed and he shook his head and Leticia kissed his cheek and i smiled. I have everything that I want right here but tomorrow might be something terrible but we will be ready for it.