Chapter 20

Dulce's pov
I wake up groaning cause 1 my back hurt and I have a headache but I have to get up sadly. I looked around and realize I stay with Julian in the hospital and I look up at him and I smiled cause he makes me happy and even though he is beat up so badly he still manages to look handsome. He said you know it's not nice to stare and I blushed and said I wasn't staring I don't know what you talking about and he said mhmm sure and I giggled and lay my head on his chest and I said how you feeling. He said I'm still in pain but I'm just glad that you are here with me. I smiled and said me too and he kissed me and I kissed back and I hear someone clear their throat and we pulled away and it was Julian's mom and I said I'm sorry Myra I didn't know you were standing there and she smiled and said I just got here how are you feeling mijo (son) and he said still in pain but I'll be ok. She sat by him and said I'm so sorry Julian and she hugs him and he said mom it's ok I'm fine and she pulled away and said no your not your hurting I hate to see my kids in pain all I want is you and your brother to be safe and well taken care of and he said and I am mom you been doing this all by yourself with no ones help I love you so much mom. She cried and smiled and hugged him again and said I love you more and I smiled and said well I better go home and shower cause I spend the night with him and she got up and said thank you Dulce I mean it ever since you moved here my son has been happy you turned him into a better person the boy I love he changed after his dad passed cause they were so close but now he slowly starting to be happy again. I smiled and said I really like him Myra he makes me happy In so many ways I can't explain i know I barely know him but I would do anything for him and she hugged me and said I believe it and I smiled and hugged her back. I really do like him I'm always going to be there for him.

Daniela's pov
I get to the hospital cause Dulce wanted me to pick her up and I texted her and said I'm here and I see her come out and she gets to my car and I said hey sis. She said hey sis how you been and I said I been ok you know just working and she said you have work today and I said yeah at 2:30 why and she said oh I was just asking. I said how's Julian and she sighed and said he still in pain he didn't deserve this dani I don't know why Julio hates him so much and I said right honestly I think dad and Julio just don't want us to date at all. Dulce said you can say that again and I chuckled and we get to
Starbucks and I said you want anything and she said I want the mango dragonfruit refresher with coconut milk and I said you got it. I got the pink drink with coconut milk too and I hand her drink and she said gracias and I said de nada (ur welcome) and I drove off and I said  what you going to do today and she said probably relax and watch Netflix movies I'm exhausted and I chuckled and we get on our street. I arrived to the house and she said thank you for picking me up and I said no problem sis and I turned off the car and got out and we walked towards the house and Dulce unlocks it and Enrique yelled hola Dulce and Dani and we said hey lil bro. I sat in the living room with Enrique while Dulce takes a bath and Enrique said where's my neice and I said when I left she was sleep Rosa watching her but don't worry I'll bring her over and he nod his head and continue watching teen wolf. I said so any girls at your school you like and he blushed and said well there is one and I squealed and said omg what's her name. He smiled and said her name is ruby and I smiled and said awwe is she pretty and he said she is more than pretty she is beautiful and I giggled while he talks about her. My siblings are growing up so fast I love them.

 My siblings are growing up so fast I love them

(Daniela's outfit and hair)