Chapter 7

Dulce's pov
After 1st period was over, we got up and left and Francisca said hey Dulce what class do you have next and I looked on my schedule and said p.e. Lola said oh Leticia has the same follow me and I follow her and Francisca while we all talk and Lola said hola chica. Leticia smiled and said hey girl who's this your pretty and I smiled and blushed and said thank you so are you and my name is Dulce and Leticia said and you have a pretty name i like you already. We all laughed and Lola said you have gym next right and Leticia said you know it home girl and Lola said can you take Dulce cause she has gym too and Leti linked arms with me and said shall we and I said we shall. We go straight to the gym cause it's the first day of school and we get our gym clothes the next day or the day after that and Leticia whispered there goes my annoying brother over there you might like him. I laughed and she yelled yo Diego and he turned around and came over to us and said what's up sis and she said this is Dulce she's new, Dulce meet my ugly bro Diego and he grabbed my hand and kissed it and said hola princesa welcome. I giggled and Letica said ok bro enough I just want to introduce you to her cause she gonna be hanging out with the crew now and he smiles and said nice nice and the teachers came in and we took a seat on the bleachers. She was right he is cute but not as cute as Julian.

Daniela's pov
Me, Rosa, and Dana got back to the house and we got some carne asada fries and decided to watch a movie. I said hey Rosa I got a question and Rosa said and I probably got an answer and I laughed and said do you know a guy name Julian and her eyes got wide and said how do you know about him. I said well Dulce met him and he is all she can think about now and Rosa said that kid has a good heart but he dangerous his dad got stabbed to death by his rival gang and he been trying to find the person ever since. I sighed and said oh damn I'm sorry to ask and Rosa said no I'm glad you did I just want Dulce to be careful you know and I smiled and said yea thank you Rosa you always there. She smiled and said cualquier cosa por mi primo favorito (anything for my favorite cousin) and I smiled. After we finished eating, we threw out the trash and finish the movie and Dana lay her head on me and I said nena cansada (you tired baby) and she said no sólo lleno (no just full). We laughed and continue watching the movie. I can't wait to start my new job tomorrow kinda nervous but I know I'll be fine.