Chapter 80

(Lisa's hair and outfit)
Lisa's pov
Me and Sasha finished getting everything ready for brunch and Sasha said do you think they gonna like me and I kissed her and said they are gonna love you. She smiles and Pia and Diego comes in and said heyyyyy and I said hey bestie, hey bro and she said bitch guess what I got a promise ring and I gasped and said oh my god it's beautiful and Diego said told you I have good taste. We laughed and Pia said you wasn't there though where were you and I looked down and Diego and Pia looked behind me and said who is she and Diego said oh hey Sasha and she said hey Diego and me and Pia said you two know each other?! Diego said yea she's in my art class 5th period and I nod my head and Lola and Francisca Came in and said heyyyy churros and I smiled and said hey glow, hey giggles and they hugged me and Lola said who she and I said this is Sasha, Sasha meet Lola and Francisca and Francisca said oh I know you she's in my 6th period science she made the mixture out of these 2 chemicals and Sasha smiled and blushed and I whispered looks like some of them knows you. Leticia and Dulce shows up and said heyyyy churros and I smiled and said hey red, hey blue now that everyone is here we can order some food and drinks and I'll tel you why Sasha is here. They sit down and we ordered some drinks and we start looking through the menu and I noticed that Sasha is nervous cause she been playing with her nails and I tapped her leg and mouth you ok and she nod her head and mouth yes just nervous and I rub her thigh and she smiled and mouth thank you. I smiled and our drinks came and the waitress said is everyone ready to order and Lola said yea me and the baby is starving and Leticia said same and we all laughed and ordered our food. Dulce said so how is my my pregnant chicas and Lola said oh my god everything be hurting but I find out the gender next month and Leticia said it's ok I'm still trying to figure out how do I tell my dad and Dulce said and my family too. I smiled and said I'm so happy for you two and they smiled and said thank you and I nod my head. Let's hope they are happy for me.

(Sasha's hair and outfit)Pia's povWhile I was listening to things change by Bryson tiller, the food came and I said mmmmm this smells delicious and I take out my earphones and put them in my purse and Diego said man I am starving and everyone laug...

Pia's pov
While I was listening to things change by Bryson tiller, the food came and I said mmmmm this smells delicious and I take out my earphones and put them in my purse and Diego said man I am starving and everyone laughed and we started eating and giggles so what's the big news churros? We all looked at her and she said well last year during Christmas me and my family went to a cabin for Christmas and Sasha's family was out there too and we was hanging out and talking than when we came back we start going on dates and hanging out at my house and at her house than on New Years I asked Sasha to be my girlfriend and now we together. We was all shocked and was looking at her and Dulce said congratulations I'm so happy for you Lisa and Leticia said me too if you are happy than I'm happy too and Lola said yea you know I will always support no matter what chica and giggles said girl you better get you some kitty kat and everyone laughed except me. Lisa said Pia aren't you going to say something and I said I need some air and I got up and Diego said you want me to but I cut him off and said no it's ok baby just please stay here and I walked down the stairs and just think like how could she not tell me I'm her best friend. Lisa said Pia I'm sorry and I turned around and said how could you not tell me Lisa you are my best friend we known each other since diapers I tell you everything but you can't tell me anything and she yelled I thought you was going to judge me! I yelled I am nothing like your dad Lisa I would never ever judge you how could you say that I love you like a sister Lisa shit you are a sister to me your family why did you keep this for so long and she cries and said cause I was scared everyone was dating guys and I'm the only one in the group gay and she sit on the  stairs. I sit next to her and said look at me and she looks at me and I said that doesn't matter Lisa you are beautiful, smart, sweet, rude, nice when you want to be but most of all you are unique and talented and I couldn't ask for more you are my best friend til the end Lisa and I'm glad that you find someone that makes you happy cause I love to see you happy. Lisa hugs me and said I love you so much and I cry and said I love you more best friend and Lisa said you know you guys are terrible at spying and we saw everyone and Leticia said group hug and me and Lisa laugh and gets up and walks back upstairs and we all hugged and Lola said best friends til the end and Francisca said til eternity and Leticia said til the death of all of us and I smiled.  I am glad to have friends like these girls. I would take a bullet any day for them.

 I would take a bullet any day for them

(Pia's  hair and outfit)