Chapter 2

Bonita's pov
We arrived to l.a and Dulce squealed and said estamos aquí (we're here) and we stopped at a red light and Enrique said our uncles and aunts behind us and Daniela sarcastically said really I thought it was aliens behind us and we all laughed and Enrique said you look like an alien. I said Enrique no empiece (don't start) and he said lo siento mamá (sorry mom) and Carlos chuckled and pulled up to the house and said welcome to our Nuevo hogar (new home) and we got out the new car and Enrique runs and said I'm picking out the first room and they start running. My sister gets out the car and said you gonna be ok and I smiled and said yes this is our new home now I just hope Carlos be ok and Julio. She smiled and said they will don't worry they are strong and I smiled and hugged her and said thank you for always being there I love you and she cried and said I love you more I'm going to miss you. After we got everything together in the house, I walked upstairs and saw Carlos sitting outside in front of the balcony and I went out there and said estás bien, cariño (you ok, honey?) and he looked at me while he put his arm around and said sí, sólo quiero todo de nosotros para estar a salvo (yes, just want us all to be safe). I looked up at him and said we will baby I promise and he kissed me and I kissed back. This move was good for us we need a fresh start.

 (Carlos and Bonita's bedroom and bathroom)Daniela's pov I start decorating my room while Dana playing outside with Enrique and Dulce knocks on the door and I looked and said you know you can come in right

Daniela's pov
I start decorating my room while Dana playing outside with Enrique and Dulce knocks on the door and I looked and said you know you can come in right. She rolled her eye playfully and said it's rude to just barge in like the boys do and I laughed and said true true you got a point there and she said you need any help and I said sí por favor (yes please) and she get on top of my bed and start helping me with the pictures. Dulce said I'm glad you decided to stay and I smiled and said me too I can't just leave you by yourself with those 2 annoying boys. We laughed and finished and Dulce said yea I'm nervous for school tomorrow what if no one likes me and I said you don't worry about that until tomorrow besides you know me and Julio is always a call away if someone messes with you . She smiled and hugged me and I hugged her back and I said now we are almost done after this you want to go with me to see Rosa and she said sí, no puedo esperar a ver a Rosa (yes, I can't wait to see Rosa) and I said me too.
We finished my room and I said ok ready and Dulce said yep let's bounce and I giggled and i said mom me and Dulce going to go visit Rosa do you want me to take Dana and she said no, està bien puedo cuidar a mi  nieto (no, it's ok I can watch my grand baby). Me and Dulce said ok we'll be back love you mom and she kissed our cheeks and said I love you both more say hi to Rosa and her mom for me and I said ok and we decided to walk since she doesn't live that far and the weather in l.a is pretty warm. I'm actually glad we moved here it's a fresh new start with mi familia (my family)

 I'm actually glad we moved here it's a fresh new start with mi familia (my family)

(Daniela's outfit & hair)

Daniela's bedroom and bathroom