Chapter 63

Dulce's pov
Me, the girls, and the boys decided to get McDonald's for lunch and we got there and Lola said ughhh finally I am starving and Luis said oh shut up you brought some snacks and didn't even share how rude. We laughed and Lola said you didn't ask and we ordered and got some to drink and went to sit down and we just talked and laughed while we wait for our food. My phone rang and I answered it and said hey Enrique aren't you supposed to be in class and he said yea but we gotta leave early mom just called and said Julio got shot. I dropped my phone and I start having trouble not breathing and everyone said Dulce what's wrong and I said I Julio got shot and blue gasped and said no no no no. I got up and said I gotta go and Leticia said I'll go with you and Lola said we'll see you girls after school and I nod my head and ran out the door with Leticia and we ran on the way to school and I said please Julio don't die stay with me. We get to the school and Leticia said I'll meet you there and I see Enrique and I said get in the car and I unlocked the car and I said what hospital he at and Enrique said he's at los angles hospital and I said ok and I yelled follow me. Leticia nod her head and I drove off fast and I said oh my god this is all Daniela's fault if she would've just stayed out of it none of this would happen. We get to the hospital and I parked and turn off the car and Leticia park next to me and We get out the car and I lock it and run to the hospital and run inside and yelled I'm here for Julio Ramirez I'm his little sister Dulce, this is his little brother Enrique, and his girlfriend Leticia. The lady gave us all 3 visitors passes and she said he's getting surgery right now  and I said thank you and I see my family in the waiting room and I said mom and she said oh Mija and hugged me and I cried and said what Happened mom and she sighed and said Myra shot him and I pulled away and I said what No your lying she would never do that. Daniela said he jumped in front of uncle James to save him and I screamed and said NO NO WHAT DID YOU DO I HATE YOU and I pushed Dani and start hitting and my dad said Dulce stop it now and I yelled NO IF SHE WOULDVE LEFT EVERYTHING ALONE EVERYTHING WOULDVE BEEN OK THIS YOUR FAULT and mom said that's enough Dulce. I got close to her face and said I hope you go to hell bitch where you belong and my mom slapped me and I glared at her and start walking away and she said where you think your going and I said to Julian's house he cares more than you all do and I run out crying and didn't stop. I hate Daniela so much if Julio doesn't make it she can forget about me ever talking to her again cause she would be dead to me.

Julian's pov
While I'm watching a movie, I get a phone call and I answered and said hello and the lady said this los angles jail you have a call from and I hear Myra and I sit up and pressed 5 and I said mom. She said mijo oh my god thank god you answered I need you to bail me out and I said why are you in jail mom what happened and she sighed and said I i shot Julio Dulce's brother and I got mad and yelled you did what why would you do that and she said cause Daniela tried to get me killed by her uncle James and I tear up and said no no your lying. She said no mijo you have to believe me look you can still see Dulce and Enrique but stay away from the rest of her family they are dangerous and might try to get you killed too and the lady cut me off and said you have 10 seconds. I said look I'm going to get you out mom ok I'm going to the bank now I love you and she said I love you too Julio and Manuel and I hanged up and grab my car keys and put on my shoes and open the door and saw Dulce standing there crying and sad. I hugged her and said I heard what happened I am so sorry Dulce and she said I'm sorry too for what Daniela tried to do to your mom this isn't her and I nod my head and I said I know I'm going to the bank so I can get some money to bail my mom out. She said let me come with you and I said are you sure you been through too much today and she kissed me and I kissed her back and she said yes now let's go and I smiled and locked the door and we walked to my car. I know I'm probably stupid but I love this girl she makes me a better person and I can't wait to make her my girlfriend.