Chapter 11

(Julian's car)
Dulce's pov
I left the house and went after Julian and I yelled Julian esperar (wait) and he stopped and I saw that he was crying. I hugged him and he cried louder while hugging me and said crees que mató a mi padre (do you think he killed my dad) and I said I don't know I hope not. He grabbed my face and said no estoy enojado contigo princesa (I'm not mad at you princess) and I said realmente and he said sí you had nothing to do with this (yes) and I smiled and he kissed me and I kissed back. We stayed like that for a while and he said how about we go on a drive and get some ice cream and look at the sunset go down and I nod my head smiling wide. He smiles and chuckled and we walked to his house to go in his car and he hold my hand and I thought I thought he was dangerous but he's different and makes me feel safe and I love it. We get to his house and he takes off a sheet and it's a beautiful lowrider and I gasp and said this is yours and he said yea my dad fixed it up and I helped him so he said it could be mines when I get older. I smiled and said puedo tocarlo (can I touch it) and he said of course and I touch it and it was so smooth and he said te gusta (you like it) and I said like it I love it and he laughs and said I'll be right back I'm going to go grab the keys. His mom and little brother pulled up and they got out and Myra smiled and said hola Dulce (hey) and I said hi look I am so sor but she cut me off and said i don't hate you look I still want you to hang out with my son you make him happy he always talks about you. I smiled and tear up a little and she hugs me and I was surprised but I hug her back and she said If you two ever date you have my blessing and I smiled wide and said gracias (thank you). She smiled and pulled away and went in the house and Julian said hasta luego mamá te quiero (see you later mom I love you) and she smiled and kissed his cheek and said Yo también te quiero a salvo (I love you too be safe). He unlocks the car and he open the door and said mi dama (my lady)and I smiled and said thank you mi príncipe (my prince). I swear I fall for this boy more and more.

Leticia's pov
While I was watching a movie in my room, my phone ringed and I saw it was julio and I smiled wide and squealed and answered and said hey julio. He said hey are you busy right now and I said no I was just watching Romeo and Juliet and he said well why isn't your Romeo there to watch it with u. I smiled and said cause I'm single and no guy wants me and he said that's not true you are drop dead gorgeous any guy would want you and treat you like a Queen. I giggled and I said thank you I appreciate it but anyways are you ok and he sighed and said I just wanna get out the house do you want to go on a drive with me. I danced while smiling and said yea sure and he said ok I'll be there soon and I said bye and hung up and I screamed. I heard running and my mom opened the door and said Leti lo que está mal (what's wrong) and I smiled and said Tengo una cita and she smiled and screamed too while jumping and down with me and Diego yelled CÁLLATE (SHUT UP)!!!  We giggled and  I said oh my god I have to change and she said Te ayudaré (I'll help you) and she picks out an outfit and I smiled and said no crees que sería demasiado (don't you think It would be a little too much though). She said no that's why you take a jacket and I laughed and said oh yea and I changed into the outfit and change my shoes too and she said Te peinaré (I'll do
Your hair) and I said gracias mamá (thank you mom. She smiled and kissed my cheek and got started on my hair and Diego came in and said adònde diablos vas (where the hell you going) and mom said language Diego. I smiled and said On a date and he glared and said no you not and I said yes I am and we went back and forth and mom yelled done and I looked in the mirror and smiled and jumped on her and kissed her cheek and said gracias, gracias, gracias mamá (thank you, thank you, thank you mom). She smiled and the doorbell ring and I gasped and said he's here and she said come one and Diego said I'm doing the talking. I am so excited.

Leticia's outfit and hair