→ chapter fourteen

Começar do início

"what does madam pomfrey need me for?" he asked.

"she doesn't" chaerin said as she smiled.

"then why did you say that?"

"say what?"

"never mind"

cedric knew not to argue with chae, she was a very stubborn girl and wouldn't admit that she had lied.

"sora is in the hospital wing"

"what?! why?!" he asked, his tone laced with worry.

"because she's sick that's all, she threw up in potions because she was worried about you"

the two found themselves standing outsid the hospital wing, chae rolled her eyes at the boy.

"what are you waiting for? go in!"

"aren't you coming with me?"

"no, i'm going back to my common room"

"but you have potions"

"i don't feel like arguing with snape today" she responded with her back turned to the boy as she walked away, leaving cedric to see to sora on his own.

lunchtime rolled around pretty quickly and chae was sat outside on a bench with fleur. the sun shined brightly but it was very chilly so chaerin had her house scarf wrapped tightly around her.

"i 'ave something for you chaerin" fleur spoke lightly as she pulled a wrapped gift out of her bag.

"but fleur, christmas isn't till next month" chae responded, the smile on her face growing.

"zis is not your christmas gift, don't be silly... i brought it for you for now"

chae thanked the girl as she carefully opened the package which was revealed to be a beautiful beret, fleur had brought chae a beret every time they saw each other, she had done it ever since she found out chae liked them.

"thank you fleur! i'll add this one to my collection!" said chae as she pulled the girl in for a hug. fleur laughed and wrapped her arms around the girl, when they had pulled away fleur began to speak again.

"so zat weasley boy... do you like him?"

chae coughed in surprise at the unexpected question.

"well we are friends, so i do have to like him" chae responded sarcastically.

"but you like him more zan a friend" fleur told her, as she stared at her. chae looked away quickly.

"i do not!" she denied.

"you do, i see it when you look at 'im" the blonde girl responded with a smirk on her face. chae scoffed, was it really that obvious?

"fleur, please be safe today... i don't want you to die"

"oh do not worry about me! i will be okay" fleur reassured, chaerin nodded her head. she was going to be okay.