Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1

Start from the beginning

"You'll do great babe" Judy nudges my arm with a smile "Maybe you can get lucky later"

I blush as everyone laughs. They all stand ready for me to sing and I take a deep breath. My voice isn't as nice as there's but it's ok.

-Madison singing-
Here comes the sun, do, dun, do, do
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

As I start singing everyone smiles wide. I know I don't sound as good but this is my chance to show them I am sing.

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun, do, dun, do, do
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

The girls are dancing and the grand parents are laughing now. I can't help but smile as I sing. Everyone is enjoying themselves.

Little darling, the smile's returning to their faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun, do, dun, do, do
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

Just get ready for the end Maribel. You're so close to it. Just bring it home!

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear

Here comes the sun, do, dun, do, do
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

Here comes the sun, do, dun, do, do
Here comes the sun
It's all right
It's all right

"That was amazing!" Judy jumps at me and embraces me "You sound wonderful!"

"Wonderful you say?" Shelby smirks and I hand the microphone to Judy "Why don't you show us how wonderful the world is?"

"I hate all of you" She glares at me "You're not getting lucky now"

"I think I just did" I take her spot beside Shelby "Sing baby!"

-Judy singing-
I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and you

And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed days, the dark sacred nights

And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow
So pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces
Of people going by

I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you do
They're really saying, I love you

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more
Than I'll ever know
And I think to myself

What a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world

We all clap at her attempt at singing and she bows. We all laugh and head inside the main cabin. There high chairs and food set up already. Mary smiles wide and motion to all of it.

"I may have gone overboard" She shrugs and smiles "Buy it's for family and I know the little ones need to eat"

"Nana!" Santana crawls over to her and makes grabby hands "Up! Up!"

"Hey there little girl" she picks her up with ease "How's Santana doing?"

"I ood" She points to the food "I eat?"

"Yes you can eat" Mary sits Santana down and motions for us all to join "Come on don't let the food get cold"

We all sit down and enjoy a nice family meal. I will admit it was nice to be together. I wish we could do it more often now. It's great seeing everyone's smile. I really do love this family.

-Time skip-
Us moms finally got situated in bed after taking care of the girls. Emma is currently feeding on the way to sleep and I'm reading a book. Judy is currently doing yoga by the bed and humming a lot. It's really annoying but we've learned to ignore it.

"Uhh girls?" I look up and see a nervous Maribel in the door way "Th-there was alcohol in my mini fridge and I'm scared to touch it"

"I can get it tomorrow" I point to the extra bed in the room "You can't just take that bed"

"A-are you sure?" She points to the right "I think there's a room down that way...I shouldn't have come in"

"It's fine Maribel" Shelbys smiles and I notice Maribel calm down "Take the bed"

She looks at the ground and walks to the bed. We all smile as she lays down and slowly goes to sleep. We've had her air mattressed in our room while she finds a bed. I think she just wants to be with us.

To be honest I think we wanna have her here too.