Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1

Începe de la început

-Shelby pov-
"Shouldn't we stop too?" I nod and get turned around to pull into the gas station "This wasn't part of the plan huh?"

"No they were supposed to go to the destination and talk on the way" I sigh and pull next to them "I'll check on them"

I get out and knock on Madison's window. It gets lowered and I hear crying in the back. I look at Judy who has tears in her eyes too. I look at Madison confused and worried.

"What happened?" She gives me a smile "What?"

"You're plans working" I smile and we both look at Judy "Keep going babe"

"I wanna love you more Pamela and I do love you" Judy takes a deep breath before going on "I just...I just see what happened that day and I'm still nervous that you'll take the girls away and be their mom"

"I don't wanna take them away" Pamela lets some tears fall as she talks "I just wanna help you all like you helped me...I just wanna be with Fran and sugar! Maybe Fran will rely on me some more but that's cause we are together! I'm never gonna try replacing her mom"

"I'll work on the jealousy" Judy turns some toward sugar "You don't hurt my baby or her if you get bored ok? I was like you believe it or not...I hurt some people that I loved and loved me"

"I wouldn't dream of hurting them Judy" Sugar pulls Pamela close to her "I love them"

"I guess that leaves me right?" We all look at Sam who's nervously playing with her hands "What do you got off me?"

"You hurt Lucy bad" Judy closes her eyes and stays calm "I will help you the best I can...but I just see those broken glasses and the broken expression"

"I understand" Sam sighs and looks at the floor of the van "You hate me and I deserve it"

"I don't hate you" She looks up confused and Judy opens her eyes "I'm actually enjoying you and grace in the house...I just have to tell you all of that...right Shelby?"

"Who wants to switch vans?" The door opens and soon Grace is with Sam and Fran is between Sugar and Pamela "Lets get back on the road huh?"

"Hows the girls doing?" I look in the van to see Santana, Lucy, and Brittany playing "They having any panic attacks?"

"Not yet" I look back at Judy "I'll pull over if they do"

"Still not telling us where we are going huh?" I shake my head no with a smirk "Fine! Lead the way captain"

-Time skip-Madison pov-
We pull up to a weird looking campground. There's three log cabins and I am so confused. I feel my eyes go wide and my skin color drain. What's going on?

"I'm gonna kill her" Judy parks the van and I runat Shelbys van "IM GONNA KILL YOU!"

"They wanted to see everyone and I figured this would be a good way!" Shelby smiles "Welcome to J and J campground"

"It's more of a cabin place" My dad and Donald walk over holding hammers "Hey baby girl"

"Hi dad" I look behind them to see mom laughing "You made the choice didn't you?"

"Shelby is a sweet girl" Mom walks up to me and punches my cheeks "And you're my sweet little doll face!l

"I hate this place mom" she glares and I sigh "But I'll smile for the family"

"Actually" Shelby holds a microphone out to me and I notice speakers up "This is how we are staying for free"

"I officially hate you all" I sigh and grab the microphone as everyone cheers "I'm a bit scratchy voiced"