"I wanna go after her" I sigh and grab my keys "I have to go after her Em"

"You walk out of that door you are out of bed tonight!" I open the office door and look at Emma who has tears forming "I mean it"

"Then I guess I better find the air mattress finally" I walk out of the office and close the door "I'm coming Shelby"

We are going to get everything back on track.

-Time skip-Rachel pov-
"Where's Shelby at?" A kid named Micheal looks at us "I know our group sounds great but I thought we would talk about the five year thing"

"The five year thing isn't real" We all look up at the stage to see Jesse "Howdy"

"Jesse!" I run up the stage and hug him "How have you been?"

"Great" We break the hug and he looks at the club "The five year thing was created to get our director to not have competitions here"

"So there wasn't a losing streak?" Jasmine gets a look of hope on her face "We won't be cursed?"

"No" Jesse smiles "You will win as long as you do well"

"Which we will" I look at the club and smile "We will win with our talent"

"I believe that" Jesse looks around confused "Wheres Shelby? Shouldn't she be here by now?"

"That's What we were trying to figure out too" I hear the doors open and look up "Emma? San?"

"Club meeting is dismissed" Emma points to me and then looks at Lucy followed by Brittany "We need to talk"

-Madison pov-
"Come on Shelby" I sigh and look around trying to find anywhere "Come on Shelb...just pop your head out"

Sure enough she does. I look at the Lima bean and see her. I pull into a spot and get out. I run over to where she's sitting and hug her. I feel her tense up and then slowly relax again.

"What are you doing Madi?" I look at her confused when I hear the fear in her voice "You should be with the girls"

"We need to talk" I sit down in the open chair and look at my three rings "We love each other....why do we keep hiding stuff?"

"It's easier to do then face the disappointment sometimes" I look beside me and see my mom and Mary "Hey sweetheart"

"What are you two doing here?" I look at Shelby confused "Are you telling on me?"

"She's telling on herself as well" Mary and my mom sit down at the table "I understand that there is some financial trouble cause of your lifestyle and you all can't afford stuff"

"That's not the major problem" I look at Shelby "Someone doesn't want to tell the kids"

"I just don't want them to get hurt!" Shelby sighs "I don't want them to think they have to stop their lifestyles!"

"Girls" We look at my mom "What do those rings mean?"

"Love" I sigh and look down at my rings again "And a promise to each other"

"Love is a powerful thing" I look up at Mary who's smiling "It can make us do sole stupid things sometimes"

"Like keep secrets" Mom smiles and shakes her head "We didn't always tell you when we had money problems but we did when it affects the future"

"Like moving to New York" Shelby sighs "I just don't wanna hurt them!"

"Sometimes it can't be helped" Mary puts a hand on Shelbys shoulder "Being a mom means making the hard calls sometimes..it'd be like that if you were a dad too"

"They already know though" The moms look at me confused "They know and don't want us to know they know"

"They are waiting for you to explain" Mom takes a sip of her coffee and sighs "They are waiting for their moms to remove their heads from their asses"

"Hey!" She raises a eyebrow at me "There is nothing wrong with our parenting style!"

"Minus the fact your daughters think you are hiding stuff from them" I go to talk but can't "They want their moms to assure them everything will be fine"

"We will" Shelbys phone goes off and she answers "Hello?...yeah...ok...see you in a bit"

"What happened?" Shelbys sighs and puts her phone away "What?"

"Emma got the girls home and told them with Judy" Shelby shakes her head "We are on the air mattress"

"Good punishment" Mary chuckles "Your dad always hated that and the couch"

"Well we need to get home" I stand up and look at Shelby "Let's go"

"I'm not looking forward to this" Shelby looks at Mary and my mom "Thanks for coming"

"We're always here for you girls" Mary smirks "But Judy and Emma just became my favorites"

"Of course" I shake my head with a smile "They are just like both of you"

We share a laugh and head our separate ways. I get in my car and drive home. I just think the whole way there about everything. I stop in the driveway and pull out my phone. I send a text to a number and then head inside.

"Mami!" I get swarmed by the girls "Mami! Mami!"

"I ant up!" Lucy makes grabby hands at me "Up! Up!"

"Alright" I pick her up and look at all of them "So Momma and mom told you all about the money huh?"

They nod and I hear Shelby sigh "We are sorry we weren't there and didn't tell you sooner" Shelby picks you Brittany "Can you ever forgive us?"

We soon get hugs from them all and I feel better. This family has so much love in them. We lead them to the living room and my phone dings. I pull it out and see a response. I open the message and put it back away. It was a simple two words.

'I'm coming'