I nod and she walks to the other end. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I open my eyes and let it out. I move one hand forward and try to take a step. I meet the ground instead.

"Great" I get helped back up the the position I was in "Why don't we just stop?"

"Again" She walks to the other end "Lets go"

I try again 12 more times. My side hurts, I'm angry, and I feel like a failure. My doctor stands me up again and walks to where she's been standing. I send a glare her way.

"IM NOT ABLE TO WALK!" I feel the tears start to fall "Why can't you just accept what I have?"

"Because I know you can" She gives me a small smile "Think about what you could do if you walk! You could dance again, you could part again, and you could go one park walks with the girls you love! Do this not for yourself! Do it for them"

"For them" I put a hand forward and slowly take a step "I'm doing this for them"

"Keep it up!" It takes sometime but I get 5 steps before I fall and she stands me up "Good job! Let's get yo~"

"Again" She looks at me confused "I'm not stopping till I walk this whole room"

She smiles and gives me a nod. She stands me up at the start again. This time I get farther than before. I get helped up and feel a fire burning. I'm gonna walk again for the girls I love. I'm going to walk when no one thinks I should.

Because I'm Brittany Bitch!

-Time skip- Lucy pov-
We've all had a long day today. I've been in Madison's office with Santana and Rachel all day. I just couldn't keep walking around. I just wanna be with Brittany and have our flaming talks between classes. They were always so nice.

"Really?" I look over at Madison who's on the phone "Alright...yeah...ok thanks love you"

"S at momma?" Madison looks at me and nods "At pend?"

"She's going to get Brittany now" Madison sighs "Fran has a bad day but now is doing better and is watching the babies"

"Ill B e at ome?" Madison doesn't answer and Santana starts to tear up "I ant B!"

"I know you do baby girl" Madison gets up and picks up Santana quickly "We all do"

I look at Rachel who's been quiet. She has Brittanys toy again. I know she's closer to Brittany than even Santana. This has to be hitting her hard. I hope Brittany is ok to come home.

-Judy pov-
I walk into the hospital and get lead to the physical therapy area. I stand at the window and see Brittany Behring helped up. She starts at the bars and gets to the end. I smile only for a second. I frown when the doc and her start walking away from the bars.

They walk toward the wall and then turn right. Brittany struggles some and I go to open the door. I make eye contact with the doc and she shakes her head no. Brittany must see cause they have a small conversation. I watch them go to the next wall and turn right again.

Brittany makes to the wall after that perfectly fine. I smile and tears spring to my eyes. The next wall is the glass window. Brittany slowly comes to where I am but doesn't look. She only sees me when the doctor points me out. I get motioned into the room and I quickly go in.

"BRITTANY!" I wrap her in a hug and spin her around "YOU WALKED! YOU DID IT BABY!"

"I did it momma!" I sit here down and just hug her close "I walked"

"She's a determined girl when you get her to a certain point" I look at the doctor "I think she's more then able to go home today"

"Thank you" I look at Brittany with a happy watery smile "You're going home!"

"I know!" She smiles brightly and then her in have an idea' look comes out "I have the best surprise idea!"

-Time skip-
The girls are the first into the house. They stop when they see me. I can see them searching around the room and I frown. They look at me with sad faces.

"She didn't pass did she" I don't answer and just look at the ground. I so could be an actress! "Oh my Brittany!"

"You don't have to yell me name" Brittany slowly walks up to us with a smile "I'm right here"

The girls freeze for a minute. It's like they are trying to figure out if this is a dream or not. When they figure out its not they pull Brittany into a hug. I chuckle and walk over to the others. They all are watching the scene unfold with smiles.

Our family is back together! We can love each other again in the same house. We don't have to worry about hospitals for now. We have each other together.

We are together again.