Chapter 66: Birthday party!!

Start from the beginning

"I just wanna see my baby!" I look at Santana who looks scared "She's not truly yours! None of those girls are truly yours!"

I open the door and get in her face "I am more of a mom then you ever were" Maribel looks at the ground and I take a take back "What do you honestly have to say?! You hit this poor girl! She never had a childhood thanks to you! She's better now"

"I went to therapy and counseling" She hands me papers and sure enough she passed some top tier sessions "I'm sorry about what I said...I'm still taking anger management right now"

"You want back in her life?" Maribel nods and I look at Santana "Would you be ok with that?"

"If she passes anger and the moms agree" Santana looks at her hands "As long as you al trust her I can too...you all would never let me get hurt"

"I'll talk with the moms ok?" I look at Maribel who has a look of surprise and hope in her eyes "If you pass that anger management...you may get a little extra trust in you"

"Thank you" Maribel wipes her eyes and smiles "I'll work on my anger management and please let me know what they say"

I nod and hand her back the papers. She leaves with a little hop in her walk. I walk back in with the girls who surround Santana when they get out down. I smile and look at the time. It's getting closer to party time. Today already has me exhausted.

-Time skip- Madison pov-
It's 12:00 and the girls should be getting here. The grands are here and so is our house. Jasmine is her and is as happy as can be. She says she's never been to a real birthday before. She also gave invites to hers in a few weeks and i already know the perfect gift!

"Where are theeeeeyyyy?" I look over at Judy who groans and walks around the small room "We got this little play zone set up and Jasmine has been on all of them!"

"Jasmine has been having a fun time leave her alone" I laugh as Shelby playfully smacks Judys arm "Hey! She's hitting a stroke victim!"

"Oh poor baby" I get up and give her a kiss where Shelby smacked her "That better?"

"I need some kisses too" We all look up at Emma with the running crazies "I've had a morning"

The girls run over to Jasmine who is getting a face paint from Mary and My mom Janine. The girls quickly join in line and are laughing. I smile and look at the two geezers, Donald and my Dad James, blowing up balloons. I look back at Emma who looks extremely exhausted.

"Where's Pam?" She looks at me confused and my eyes go wide "You forgot Pam?!"

"She was with you!" Emma looks at us worried "Right?!"

"Why are we yelling?!" We all jump at Pamela, Sugar, and Fran coming over with Ice cream "Why are you all pale?"

"Where did you three go?!" They look at me bug eyed "You guys had us worried! We thought we forgot you on your birthday!"

"That would be our fault" Sugar lifts the ice cream "We saw there was no vegan ice cream...we just went to get some and just grabbed Pamela when we left"

"Just come over and give us a hug" Sugar and Fran do but Pamela just watches "You are family Pam"

"I don't usually do family hugs" We all look at each other and move over enough to pull her in "This feels nice though"

"I a ger!" We break apart to look at Rachel who has tiger face paint on "Rawr!"

"Oh my!" I start running and soon I'm chased by all of the girls in animal face paint "Ahh! There's a zoo break!"

I let them catch me and tackle me "E ot u!" Lucy smiles "Ow ickl!"

My eyes go wide as all of the girls start tickling me. I try my best to hold it in but with 10 hands tickling you it's really hard. I burst out laughing as my breath leaves my body. After while I'm let up and they go to play.

"You should've been smart" I get helped up by Shelby "You never let them chase"

"Point noted" I look over at Pamela whos smiling at Sugar feeding Fran "That girl is head over heels"

"She's planning on asking them on a date" I look at Shelby surprised and she just nods "Oh yeah"

"Well I hope she has better luck than this one ever did" I pout at my mom waking over "She vomited on the person she tried to ask"

"MOOOOMM!" Shelby laughs and I groan "Why do you have to embarrass me?"

"Oh that's nothing" Shelbys eyes go wide as Mary walks over "Shelby peed herself while asking and again on the date...for the first three"

"MOM!" Both moms laugh and walk away "I hate them sometimes"

"You and me both" I look at my phone and see the time "TIME TO EAT!"

-Time skip-Pamela pov-
Lunch was pizza from my favorite pizza place! I just love papa johns! I think it's their cheese sauce. I got weird looks for dipping my pizza in it but soon sugar and Fran joined in. I smiled at them joining in to make it look normal.

I really wanna give them the best date ever! I just got to ask them....how do I make the perfect proposal?! It can't be over the top but it can't be normal either....it has to be just right!

"You're in your head a lot" I jump at Jasmines voice "Sorry"

"You're fine" Jasmine is looking around and I sigh "I'm sorry I left you alone...we were best friends and I abandoned you"

"It's alright" She gives me a big smile "I'd love to be J and J if you want!"

"Friends till the end" She smiles and we hug "I could use your help actually"

"Date?" I pull back and look at her confused "You wanna ask Sugar and Fran on a date right?"

"You're too observant sometimes" I ruffle her hair and she smiles "You got an idea?"

"Just ask" I frown and she puts a hand on my shoulder "Trust me"

She walks away and I sigh. I do trust Jas a lot. She can pick up on people quickly. Alright I can do this! I'll ask right no-

"PRESENTS TIME!" I pout and go over to the table the parents have set up "Alright! Who's first?"

"Youngest first" I look at Rachel who smiles "Go Star"

She tears through the paper in front of her quick. She got a new play tea set, a new toy car, a new platypus stuffed animal, a few sippy cups, and a big star sign. There was a few grown up things like makeup and clothes thrown in there too.

Since I'm 18 I'm next. I look at the boxes in front of me. I really wasn't expecting anything. I look at a smaller one and see Jasmines name. I open it and tears spring to my eyes. It has J and J engrave on a locket. I open the locket to see our old picture in it.

"I already have one" Jasmine shows hers "I figured why not"

"I love it" I give her a big smile "Now I guess I gotta open the others too"

There's a few chuckles and I go back to opening gifts. I got a few notebooks, some really cool clothes, a skateboard finally, a electronic piano, and some other random accessories. I was about to say for Santana's to go when a small wrapped box gets moved in front of me.

"This is from us" I look up at Sugar who's holding Frans hand "Fran made it and I got the frame"

I smile and open it up. The tears that stopped and went away, come back. It's a drawn photo, obviously while she was little, of Fran, Sugar, and I holding hands and smiling. There's hearts all over the page too.

"This is going beside my bed" I look up then with a big smile and take a deep breath "I guess this is as good a time as any....will you two..let m-me take you on a date?"

I'm answered with a big hug from both of them. I smile and then look over at the impatient Santana. I nod for her to go and she smiles. I don't really know what all she got cause she went through it fast.

All I really know is this has been the best birthday party ever. I love this family. I'm glad I can honestly say,

They seem to love me too.