"Rue" I look at Rachel "I o iked ere"

"But all of those teachers and students st~"

"Stood beside the hot moms" Santana frowns and sighs "They don't care about us"

"Then we invite jasmine and the grands" Santana looks over to me "One friend is better than no friend"

"Yeah" Santana looks at Madison "Lets plan a party"

Rachel pouts and I chuckle "We will go too" I grab the guardianship papers and head out the door "We have a party to plan"

-Pamela pov-
I've been looking everywhere for Sugar! It's like she's avoiding me...is she? I don't think I've done anything to her. What if I did? Oh god have I already blown my chance?!

"Worrying isn't good for your face" I look and see Sugar walking up with Lucy "What's wrong?"

"I thought you were avoiding me" I close my eyes and take a deep breath "I wanna ask you, sugar, if you wanna practice with me to..to do the duet?"

"You wanna duet with me?" I nod and Sugar smiles "I'd love to"

"M I ill eeing ed?" We look at a disgruntled Lucy "I ungy!"

"Yes" Sugar grabs Lucy's hand "Lets go to the auditorium to practice"

I nod and follow the two of them to the auditorium. We sit on the piano and I set a copy of the duet down. I pick at the piano to get warmed up. I've been secretly practicing to impress everyone. I look over at sugar who smiles while she Breastfeeds Lucy.

"Ready?" She nods "Are yo sure?"

She nods again and I take it as her answer. I start the opening to the song before going into it. Here goes nothing.

-Pamela- Sugar- Both-

Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place

Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away 'cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place

Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine

We found love in a hopeless place

There's clapping and we all jump. Lucy looks around before switching breast and feeding again. Sugars face goes red as we look at the club. How did we not notice?!

"That sounded great!" Shelby walks up the stage to us then looks to the club "Have we found our duet?"

There's a loud yes sounded around the room. I got the duet...I got the duet with sugar....I did it! I'm one step closer to them! I can't believe I actually did it!

"Now let's practice our group, solo, and the duet!" They all start walking to the stage "We are gonna rock regionals!"

-Time skip-
Practice was long! It wasn't the worst ever though according to Santana. On the way home we all were informed that Santana and Rachel are having a birthday soon. Apparently they had missed it.

Knowing these girls as I've gotten to it doesn't surprise me. With everything that I've been told they probably kept it secret. I feel bad though. Everyone deserves a 18 and 19th birthday.

"So who all is coming?" Brittany looks exited at the though of a party "We only have one friend"

"Jasmine is coming and so are the grands" The girls smile and I nervously look at Shelby "They'll like you Pamela"

"But I was so mean" I frown "I wouldn't like me"

"Well sucks for you" I look back at Santana "Cause we like you now"

"That's right" Shelby parks the car in front of a building "Which is why I'm turning in these guardianship papers now"

Shelby gets out and goes into the building. I'm left in the car with Britt and San. The other three went with Emma and Madison. They wanted to get home to check on Judy and let Fran relax. After a few minutes Shelby hasn't come back out.

"Where's Shelby?" I look back and see Santana worried "Is she ok?"

"She's probably having to explain stuff to the lawyer" I give her a reassuring smile "They do that sometimes"

We wait a little bit longer and Shelby finally comes out with a smile. I relax and see the girls relax too. She gets into the car and we start driving home.

"What took so long?" Shelby looks at me before looking at the road "What?"

"Looks like we are adding a third birthday to the list" oh no "We have a Christmas baby in the family now!"

"Run as fast as you can" Santana looks super serious "Holidays are chaos! Run away!"

"Stop that!" Shelby smacks Santana's thigh "You'll be fine Pamela"

I look back at Santana who mouths 'Run'. I look back ahead and feel my stomach turn. What the hell have I gotten myself into?