I walk to the bedroom to find Shelby. It reeks of alcohol as I get closer. I walk to the door and open it. I almost gag and have a panic attack because of it. So many different alcohol bottles are scattered around Shelby who's sitting beside a picture of Judy.

"Eeeeemmmmaaa!" Shelby stands up and wobbles laughing "I have jello legs! Wobble, wobble, wobble"

"Shelby you've been drinking too much" I walk over to her and sit her down carefully "You need to stop! Think about the kids!"

"Oh I bet one of them need a feeding!" Shelby struggles to get up and drunkenly walks to the door "I'll fee em"

"No you're going right to the shower" I grab her hand and lead her to the bathroom "I'm sorry for this"

"For what?" I get her in the tub and turn on the cold water "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

"You sober again?" She nods and I turn off the water "You good?"

"Yes....no" Shelby starts crying "I miss her already"

"I miss her too" I pull her into a hug "We just have to put up with this"

"I need her back" Shelby sobs into my shoulder more "She was the first"

"I know" I run her back to try and calm her down "I know"

-Time skip-
Shelby finally got calmed down and changed. The parents made it for the party. We explained everything to them quickly. Lucy still doesn't know though. She still doesn't know where Judy is.

"Mami" I look at Lucy "Where is my mom? Sh-she said she'd be with us for the first New Years!"

"I know" I grab her hands and sit her down on my lap "Your mom...your mom has decided that you, Fran, and her aren't going to be apart of the family anymore"

"What?" Tears form in her eyes "Why is she making us leave?"

"We don't know why" She starts crying and I pull her close to me "It'll be ok sweetie! We'll all be fine in the end I promise!"

-Judy pov-
"Judy! Come here!" I sigh and walk over to my mom "Meet Josh! He's a sweet boy!"

"Nice to meet you mam!" He points you the kitchen "Would you like to talk in private?"

"Sure" I lead him in there "Look I'm not looking for a relationship right now"

"Thank god!" I look at him confused "No offense but I'm not batting for your team"

"You're gay?" He nervously nods and I hug him "Thank the lord I'm not alone!"

"You're not straight either?" I shake my head no and he smiles genuinely "This is amazing!"

"Yeah" I think back to earlier and frown "Yeah tonight would be amazing"

"What happened?" I look at Josh "I'm a cop, I pick up on stuff"

"I had...some fiancés" He nods and I go on "We all mother these girls...the girls, minus one, age regress so we can give them the childhood we didn't give them! My mom knows now and she blackmailed next to leave them"

"How old are the girls?" I look at him confused "Just to know"

"Uhhh" I think about birthdays for a minute "Lucy is 18, Santana is 18, Brittany is 18, Rachel is 17, Fran is 21, and Sugar is...16! The other two are still in diapers"

"I see" He pulls out a pad of paper and looks up at me "Well from my knowledge of law..as long as they are consenting to this..you can't be arrested or have the babies taken"

"Y-y-you mean her blackmail is worthless?" He nods "The only real harm is our reputations"

"It comes down to what you think is more important" He shows me the paper "Your family or your reputation?"

"Wanna go to a gay friendly party?" He smiles and nods "Then lets go"

"Go where?" I look over at my mom who has a eyebrow raised "Don't you remember why you're here?"

"Because you forced me!" I smirk and walk up to her "I don't care about my reputation! I have a family to get back to"

"If you walk out that door everyone will know!" I roll my eyes and chuckle "What's so funny?"

"They are considered consenting adults in the court of law" Josh walks up beside me "You can't get the kids taken away and I've already informed the cps and the stations about you and the situation"

"You'll regret this Judy!" I push past her and walk to the door "Judy! Stop this instant!"

I walk out the door and to my car. I take a deep breath and pull away. I have a family I have to get to.

-Time skip-Shelby pov-
Times ticking down on the clock. I guess going into the new year we have only each other here right now. I hear the front door open and turn. I freeze when I see Judy walk in with a guy.

"Who the hell is that?!" I walk up angrily has it ticks down from 10 "You have no right co~"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" I'm spaced out as Judy is kissing me on the lips "Hey Judys kissing Shelby!"

"I know i messed up earlier but I was being blackmailed and wanted to protect all of you" Judy points to the guy beside her "This is a cop named Josh who says there are no illegal repercussions!"

"So we are free?" Josh nods with a smile. I pick Judy up and spin her around "WE ARE FREE!"

"What's going on?" Emma walks over with Madison "Why are we free?"

"Because what you all are doing, to my knowledge, you are doing nothing illegal" he points over to the girls who are staring at us confused as scared in their onesies "Are they the girls?"

"Yes" Judy looks at him "You can talk with them to ask their side if you need"

"I think that's a good idea" Josh looks at Madison "Can I get your help? Just for a familiar person to support them?"

Madison nods and they walk off "So how do we know he won't go after Madison?" Judy chuckles "What?"

"He's gay" My face goes red and Judy smirks "You thought I was dating him didn't you?"

"Maybe" I sigh and smile "A little"

"I really did so this because of my mom" Judy looks over at the parents "I'm sorry about everything"

"I can't be mad when you've helped make the girls life's better" Shelbys mom smiles "Just don't do it again ok?"

"Ok" Judy looks back at me "Do you still have my ring? If you still want me that is"

"Of course I do" I pull it out of my pocket "I was hoping you'd come to your senses"

"After she got absolutely wasted earlier" Judy looks at me shocked "Oops"

"Thanks emma" She just smiles and walks away "I wasn't coping well with you being gone"

"Well I'm back now" I nod and we share a quick kiss "You should go see Lucy"

Judy nods and walks over. I smile and look over the family. They all seem happier now that we are together. But there's also some awareness now. People may find out about all of this.

What's going to happen when they do? Is it going to be ok? Are we going to be ok? Can we push through all of it to make it?

"You think to hard" I jump at Emma's voice "And you get too deep in your head"

"I hate you sometimes" She smiles and I roll my eyes "I'm just worried about everything coming out in the open"

"We'll make it through it" Emma puts a arm wound my shoulders "We got this big bear"

"How did I get that nickname?" Emma chuckles "What?"

"You're the most protective of everyone" I see where this is going "You're like a mama Bear or our big bear"

"Cleaver" Emma nods and I give her a quick kiss "Happy New Years goofball"

Let's hope it's a good year...