Chapter 58: Christmas!

Start from the beginning

"I think she'll love whatever ring is in there" I laugh and open the box "Wow that diamond is big!"

"Yeah" I look at the gold ring "It's not as much as she deserves though"

"She'll love it" I hear cars pull up and put the box away "They are here"

"JUDY!" The door I'm leaning on is replaced by two bodies hugging me "JUDY!"

"Hey honey buns" I look at them "I'm sorry I ruined Christmas"

"You didn't ruin anything" Shelby gives me a big kiss "I did by getting mad"

"We all played a part" Emma smiles and gives me a big kiss too "And as much as I'd love to exercise more than just your feet right now! I believe we left grandparents with grand kids"

We all nod and head back into the vehicles. We get home quickly and head inside. We all stop and smile at the sight in front of us. I grab the camera and start recording.

Sugar is playing chess with Madison's mom. Donald is working with Madison's dad to build the play sets in the living room. At the play pen Shelbys mom is keeping all of the girls entertained. Everyone is smiling and conversing.

"You made Christmas great Judy" Shelby gives me a kiss and hands the camera to Emma "So this is as good as a time as ever...Judy Fabray I love you so much and I love Emma and Madison so much as well...I originally only got one ring but I worked it out and got three! And now comes the part I've been practicing to not mess up...Judy Fabray, Emma Pillsbury, and Madison Moore will you marry me?"

"Man this ruins my plans" I pull out Shelbys box and then two other ones "I was gonna do the exact same"

"Well I guess this makes ring shopping easier for Emma and I huh?" Madison wipes her eyes as we chuckle "I'm a yes by the way"

"I know legally I am marrying Madison but yes I'll marry you two as well!" Emma holds her hand out so Shelby and I can put the rings on her finger "They fit perfectly"

"My turn!" Madison sticks her hand out and we do the same "I must say Judy you get extra points for not telling me in the car"

"I had to surprise you some how" I look at Shelby "Two rings left"

"Yes there are" Shelby and I exchange rings and there's clapping "How long have you all been watching?"

"Since the beginning!" Shelbys moms smiles wide "Oh this is so wonderful! You can have a conjoined wedding!"

"Yeah and then it's like they are all getting married together!" Madison's mom smiles "Ohhh this is so wonderful!"

"I really hope there's a plan to get a grandson" Donald chuckles and Madison's dad nods "We love you all but jeez we need another guy"

"Oh James!" Madisons mom sticks her tongue out at James "You and Donald need to be separated"

"Hey we've gotten almost all of these play sets combined thank you very much!" James looks at Donald "Definitely need another Man"

"Momma!" I look down at Lucy who's reaching up "Up! Up!"

"Yes bossy" I pick her up and show her my ring "Look at this"

"Utiful" Lucy smiles "I et on or em!"

"Later on you can get one for them" I give her a kiss on the head "You having fun?"

She nods and climbs down. She crawls back over to Shelbys mom and the girls. I sigh and put my head on Shelbys shoulder looking at our family.

"This has been the best first Christmas together" the girls nod "I just wish one person would've been here"

"I tried" I look at Emma "Your moms a very busy woman"

"You invited her?" Emma shakes her head no "Then what?"

"Just wanted her to talk with you" Emma looks at me "She immediately just said she was too busy"

"Yeah" I sigh "She stopped talking after Russel and Fran"

"She was a fool" I jump and turn around to see my mom "Hello Judy"

"M-m-mom?" I look at Emma who's just as shocked "H-how did you get in?"

"Judy who taught you to be sneaky?" I roll my eyes and she chuckles "I thought if you saw me at the door you'd turn me away"

"How much have you seen?" Shelby steps forward stiffly "You best not use this against anyone!"

"I'm not going to ruin my daughters life" Mom smiles "I'm actually happy everyone is so happy! Russel was such a damper on her mood"

"So you just came to say hello?" Mom shakes her head "What then?"

"I wanna see you and your family Judy" My mom smiles at me "I didn't bring gifts cause I didn't know what they would want but if you don't mind me staying I'd like to get to know them"

"That sounds perfect mom" I give her a serious look "Just please don't tell anyone else about this!"

"I won't" My mom walks over and gives me a hug "I just want my baby girl back"

"Play your cards right and I am" I wrap my arms around her "Just don't mess anything up"

"I won't" Mom pulls back "Now where's my Frannie?!"

I watch as mom interacts with the kids "Are you worried?" I shake my head no "Should we be worried?"

"I don't think so" I watch mom talk with Shelbys mom "I think she means it"

"Merry Christmas girls" Emma brings over shot glasses "I thought we could use them"

"Merry Christmas" I take the shot "Let's get back to them"