Chapter 58: Christmas!

Start from the beginning

"I think there's a question that needs answered more" I look at Emma confused "Did Judy tell Madison's parents?"

"Oh god" We quickly walk out of the kitchen to Judy "Judes did you only talk with my parents?"

"Uhhh yes?" Theres a knock on the door and Judy looks at the ground guilty "No"

"Oh god" Madison runs to the door and opens it "Mom! Dad! You both were supposed to come later!"

"And miss my granddaughters up and happy?" Madison's mom pushes her way in "Not a chance!"

"Judy" She doesn't look at me and I raise her head up "We are supposed to keep all of this a secret! You don't know how they were gonna react!"

"I-I know!" Judy sighs "I just wanted everyone happy!"

"You didn't tell my parents right?" Judy shakes her head no "You aren't lying are you?"

"No!" Judy let's some tears fall "You don't trust me now do you?"

"You let the secret out Judy" I look over at the girls and see all but Lucy comfortable "We were supposed to ask the girls first"

"Oh god" Judy looks over and sees Lucy "Oh god!"

"Judy it'll be fi~"

"I ruined it all!" Judy grabs runs to the door "I got to get some air"

Before any of us can stop her she's gone "Shelby Marie Corcoran!" I cringe and look at my mom "That woman loves you all and was happy to tell us about you all!"

"Same here Madison Angelica Moore!" Madison sighs "We were so happy to get a chance to spoil our grandkids! We were a surprise for all of you!"

"And we just pushed her into the cold" I run to the front hall closet and grab two jackets "Make sure the kids are ok"

"We are coming too" Emma comes over with Madison and grabs their coats "We all need to be together"

"Ok" I look at the parents "Take care of them please"

We quickly grab our keys and head out the door. We are on a mission and there's no stopping us now. We need to find Judy.

-Time skip- Judy pov-
It's cold out here. I'm in pajama pants and a thin shirt. My socks are wet and my feet are freezing. I just can't go back home though. I ruined Christmas! I was so stupid! I forgot to think about the others.

"Judy!" I look up and see Madison running to me "Oh thank god I found you!"

"You came looking?" Madison wraps me in a hug "You aren't mad?"

"No!" She tasks of her jacket and wraps it around me "Lets get you to the car and get the girls here"

Girls? I follow her to the car and sit in the passenger seat. She sits in the driver and grabs my legs. Soon my feet are being rubbed and warmed up.

"You know I think we are the two that have come the farthest" I look at her confused "You didn't like me and I was always trying to make you jealous"

"I knew it!" We both chuckle "Why did you stop?"

"Cause I realized that I didn't want a life without all three of you" Madison smiles brightly at me "I realized I want to spend life with you"

"What do you think about the fact we will have to separate into two marriages?" Madisons eyes go wide "What?"

"Who is separating?" Madison looks nervous "Who are you planning on proposing to?"

"Shelby" I pull out a box from my pocket "I've had this bad boy in my family for years"