Indulging Chika (ChikaRiko)

(Published August 1, 2020)

No One's POV

It was yet another hot day. It was summer after all. But that wasn't really the reason it was so hot. The air conditioning was all busted and with this timing it was really hot. And to add to that, the couple wasn't really minding of the heat.

They were burning their eyes to the beauty right in front of them. Their bodies were running with sweat and it looked hot would be their answer if you asked them yourselves.

The mikan haired took down the lump in her throat and moved her hand to overlap the other.

"Riko-chan..." The called girl twitched as soon as the sweaty hand touched hers.

"Chika-chan..." She replied back, her mind going crazy with her fantasies.

"W-we should take a bath..." She took the hand in hers and pulled the both of them up. "To at least minimize this heat." She lowered her head and was trying to hide her blushing mess.

"S-sure, I don't mind." The redhead replied, just as embarrassed. She was looking the other way but she could guess what the other was thinking. What's more is she wanted to do that too...

"Before we actually do that, can I ask something of you?" Her voice trembling as she spoke. Her grip on the hold was slightly tightening.

Interested in where this is going, the redhead brought her head back to face the woman she loves. Then it happened in a short while.

'C-chika-chan?!' Her eyes widened as she was pleasantly surprised with a short gentle kiss. She slowly relaxed as she tried to prolong the event. Their separation made the redhead to want more.

"S-sorry, I didn't ask. I just wanted to do that." She covered her lips with her arm, clearly rather embarrassed. Her eyes were not sure of where to watch. "Let's go take a bath."

"W-wait!" Riko strengthened her hold on the others' hand making her stop in her tracks. "One more..."

With that, the only option for Chika was to comply. She couldn't stop herself from also wanting to do more. As they were still on the stage of kissing, but taking a bath together was also a bomb in and of itself.

It should have been more normal as they have seen much of their skin, but it was a different story when it was bathing together. The other thing was that the more easily embarrassed one was the one who suggested taking one together.

The heat have been certainly doing some things to their way of thinking. They couldn't control the urge. But a bath will absolutely make them cool down a bit.

It took them minutes to get each other out of their hold. This time the kiss was much deeper than they previously did. They broke apart gasping for air.

"Should we continue this in the bath?" A question, a simple question. But it brought out steam out of their heads. "Forget I said that, let's just soak and get out fast."

The redhead, who was at the receiving end was seriously thinking of answer. She was then completely outed by the mikan haired.

'Today's Chika-chan is certainly not normal, but I don't mind her being like this. And I guess it's partly my fault.' She giggled to herself as she followed right after the blushing mess.

Bath was awkward for the mikan haired as the redhead was giving her seductive glances. It ended so fast as the older one went out first, this brought the redhead to laugh to herself. In the meantime, she soaked for a few more minutes.

"Chika-chan!" Riko happily calls. She was brought to complete silence when a hand had made its way to her left cheek.

Chika continued to rub her hand to the others' cheek. The receiving end didn't know what to do but to sink into the comfortableness of the touch.

"What's up, Chika-chan?" She asked as she continued to lean into the hand as she put her own hand over it, seeming to not let the touch go.

With this Chika was forced to succumb to her desires. She couldn't help but think, 'I just wanna eat her up...'. It's not that the redhead would be against the idea, its just that she wants it to happen.

'uuuu, I give up. You win, Riko-chan...' Admitting defeat over the mental battle that she made up herself, she pushed down the redhead onto her bed.

"Chika-chan? What's this all of a sudden?" The redhead surprised of the sudden attack. The mikan was brought down by the cuteness her partner showed and dropped her head into the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry, but I wanna eat you up..." She whispered into the redheads' ears, which brought shivers down her spine in excitement. With that as her signal for approval, she brought her arms up and wrapped it around her neck to pull Chika closer.

"Of course Chika-chan, I'm all yours."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyo! It's Shun-chan!

It's a bit short than usual, but I tried my best. Hope you like it.

Ah, also, Happy Birthday to Mikan, Chika!

As always,

Thanks for dropping by!