6. If The Starry Sky FADES (RinPana)

There are two stories published today, yey~. Sorry for not updating but we were also writing up some ideas for next oneshots! Then, let's start reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rin and Hanayo = 25 years of age

Rin's POV

I was diagnosed with an illness that was incurable but it can cause me great pain when I get certain diseases. But through the years, the symptoms got worse and also its effects. I didn't want to worry Kayo-chin so, I didn't tell her about it.

Rin's mom: Come down here, Rin. Eat your breakfast and take your medicine.

Rin: Coming, nya~!

I had to take medicine to suppress the symptoms when I get sick. After eating my breakfast...

Rin: I'm going to meet with Kayo-chin now, nya~!

Rin's mom: Ok. Take care.

When I go to where we will meet up, which is in the central park, I process my thoughts and think about how Kayo-chin will feel if I will tell her about my sickness. And then...

Hanayo: Hi!

Rin: *startled* H-hi... nya~!?

Hanayo: ...

Rin: Why did you want me here today, Kayo-chin?

Hanayo: Actually...

Rin: What is it nya~?

Hanayo: I know that you are hiding something from me.

Rin: and...

Hanayo: I want you to tell me about it but I won't force you.

Rin: It's fine nya~! I'll tell you about my illness.

Hanayo: Wh-what!?

Rin: I didn't want to tell you all this time, but it seems that I was only making you worry...

I have an illness that is incurable and the doctor says that I only have a year and a half left.

Hanayo: W...h...y? *crying*

Rin: *crying*

After that day, me and Hanayo hung out almost everyday until my condition worsened and I was on my last breath...

Hanayo: Rin!! Don't leave me! *crying*

Rin: Don't worry, Kayo-chin. We will always be together, no matter what. NYA~!

———————beeeeeeep——————

Hanayo's POV

Hanayo: What was I doing? Was that a nightmare? ...

No. It wasn't. I knew that but I couldn't accept a world without her. There has to be a way! There should be a future where she is alive.

-after 2 years-

I finally found a way to turn back time. If I change something in the past, it might change the future. Let's go to before I met Rin-chan.

——————–travelling———————
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
———————arrived———————–

I'm here! (20 years in the past when we were still 5 years old) Oh! we were actually childhood friends when we were children...

I forgot about that. Maybe if we weren't friends, she wouldn't get that illness. Maybe she got that illness when she was helping me at some point.